A classic red and green Christmas card! If you are a stamper who can’t resist the appeal of a traditional red and green Christmas card, this card may be the one for you! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the talented and lovely LeAnne is hosting a sketch challenge for us. I absolutely LOVE this sketch! It allows me to showcase some of the beautiful Christmas designer papers, like these patterns from the ‘Tis the Season collection, that Stampin’ Up! offers. The result is a classic red and green Christmas card, with some elegant touches of gold. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s sketch is a perfect one for not only using coordinating patterns from the same package of paper, but it is also perfect for using up scraps. These classic red and green patterns are from a collection of papers known as ‘Tis the Season. If you are “mad about plaid” like me, you’ll love this beautiful plaid I used as my main layer. Doesn’t it look great with Gold Brushed Metallic cardstock? Of course, a few gold accents and this magnificent gold stag die cut (from the North Pole Wonder die set) add a touch of elegance. And the sentiment? It’s heat embossed in gold onto Mint Macaron cardstock. It brings out the hint of Mint Macaron which is incorporated in the green patterns of paper. The end result is a classic red and green Christmas card with a touch of elegance.
To download a free tutorial for today’s classic red, green Christmas card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
COMING SOON! The Merry & Bright 24 Hour Sale! SAVE 10% on over 600 Annual Catalog Products!
Are you just about ready to start your Christmas countdown? The big day is only weeks away, which means you are thinking about your holiday stamping plans. Luckily our Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza will be here soon, with 10% off select annual catalog items.
Exclusions Apply! Please note that the sale is only on SELECT items from the ANNUAL Catalog (over 600). However, it DOES NOT include the items listed below or any items from the current Holiday Catalog.
Prefer to view the exclusions in PDF form? CLICK HERE!
2020-2021 Annual Catalog
CLICK HERE to view the ANNUAL CATALOG online!
Quite Curvy Variety Bundle | Item 158396 | $70.50
This option contains all options available with this promotion at a 10% discount
- Quite Curvy Stamp Set
- Curvy Dies
- Curvy Christmas Stamp Set
- Classic Christmas 6×6 Designer Series Paper
Just look at these curvy cards created by Stampin’ Up!’s concept artists!
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: JFQR9J4W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).