Peace and Joy to You and Yours! What a great holiday sentiment! It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
It’s Tic-Tac-Toe week at The Paper Players! Sweet Claire has a fun board for us. There are so many great choices.
I went with the diagonal which included embossing, die cut, plaid, when creating my holiday card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
A bold sentiment is embraced by a bold ornament on today’s card. In order to make the sentiment “fit”, I cut the ornament in half horizontally. The sentiment was embossed in order to add a subtle shine. To heat emboss in color, I simply inked the sentiment in Versamark and then inked it up with Lost Lagoon ink before stamping onto Basic White cardstock. I followed this up with a liberal sprinkling of clear embossing powder and used the heat tool. Using this procedure, you can heat emboss using any one of Stampin’ Up!’s glorious colors. Of course, I absolutely had to embellish the ornament with a gazillion clear rhinestones. As my husband was telling me, the picture does not do this card justice!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s “Peace and Joy Card”, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial
Anne Marie Hile
Hey, everybody! It’s me, Nueve! I got to play show dog again last weekend in “ill of noise”. Uncle Q came with me, but he didn’t get to play in the show ring. He just came to keep me company. I won and Michelle and I had our picture taken with straw and cornstalks. There was a little doll Michelle called a “scary crow”. He held my ribbon. I don’t know why she called it a scary crow. It wasn’t a crow at all. I thought it looked like a toy. I wanted to play with it, but Michelle wouldn’t let me. I pouted.
Mom and I also had our picture taken with the cornstalks. Dad was taking the picture. He doesn’t do good like Mom. He didn’t get our feet in most of them, so Mom just cut the picture off at the bottom.
When we got home, Uncle Q was tired, so we laid down and snuggled. Uncle Q gets tired easy ’cause he’s getting old. He’s got silver hairs on his face. Mom said that some day I would get silver hairs, too.
Mom made my Tricker Treat costume. I don’t know how to do tricks, but I LOVE treats. I am dressing up like a Saint Bernard. They have to wear pants on their front legs when they are at the dog show ’cause they have leaky mouths. They get their front legs all wet if they don’t wear pants. They also wear bibs, but Mom didn’t make me a bib.
She made me a fancy tie instead. She glued diamonds on it to make it all sparkly. I thanked Mom for making it for me.
Mom didn’t feel very good in this picture. She got shot twice at the people vet. But she wanted me to try on my new tie. It’s super pretty.
Well, I got to go. Mom still isn’t feeling the best, and I need to go snuggle with her. Keeping my mom warm when she’s got the shivers is just one of the many things I do. I’m a working dog. I am Good Boy Nueve!
Can We Talk About This Starter Kit Special??? Hurry – It Ends October 31st
Here’s the scoop! Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate their 35th Anniversary in style! Until October 31st, anyone who joins Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator can choose either 35% OFF the cost of their Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit!
Just pick the Option which best fulfills your needs. If you already have some stamping supplies, Option 1 may be the best choice for you:
- OPTION 1: 35% OFF – Choose up to $125 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for JUST $64.35. That’s 35% off the original $99 price. That’s $60.65 in free products that YOU get to select.
If you are already placing an order that is close to $64.35, why not choose this option? There is no obligation to buy another thing, and there is no penalty to drop. Look at the extra product you would be getting!!! $60.95 Free Products that YOU get to pick.
New to stamping and need to get lots of stamping goodies? Then Option 2 may be for you!
- OPTION 2: 35% MORE – Choose up to $168.75 in YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for $99. That’s $69.75 in free products! WOW!
Plus, with either option, there are other bonuses!
- Attend the OnStage@Home Online Gathering on November 11th for FREE!
- See and pre-order, using your demonstrator discount, NEW PRODUCTS from the UPCOMING 2024 JANUARY – APRIL MINI CATALOG!
Want to know more?
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Check out the wonderful offerings that are available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!