This is a card for a sweet friend. You know the type. The one who is there for you through thick and thin. Who listens nonjudgmentally. Who loves you unconditionally. Who bakes you cherry pies, simply because you said you missed your Mom’s homemade cherry pies. Yep. Those are the sweetest of friends. It’s Friday, and time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by International Friendship Day. Remember, at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used friendship sentiment, hearts, ribbon, and rhinestones on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
When I first saw the Measure of Love stamp set which was used to create this card, it brought back a flood of memories of my Grandma Nellie’s house. A crock bowl, usually filled with apples, sat on top of the kitchen table. Now for sure, the crockery owned by Grandma certainly did not have hearts on them like the cute bowl in this stamp set. I am lucky to have two of her large crock bowls – one in gray and one in brown. One adorns the corner above my kitchen cabinets, and the other one sits atop my refrigerator. Don’t you just love it when a stamp set evokes great memories?
If you like to fussy cut, you’ll love today’s card. The cherries, bowls, and scales were stamped and fussy cut out. The flowers were cut from Sweet Symmetry designer series paper, which happens to be on sale right now for 15% off. I love the retro look of this paper. The patterns I selected reminded me of vintage kitchen wall paper.
Bumblebee gingham ribbon adds texture, while rhinestones add a delightful touch of bling! To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Card for a Sweet Friend, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
Save 15% on Designer Series Paper!
July 1st through August 2nd
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog. Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!®, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: PDGPMM2X
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!