We’ve all been there. You need a card, but you are short on time. You are in the midst of a full blown card emergency! Stay tuned for Season 1, Episode 1 of “911: What’s Your Card Emergency?”
Dispatcher: 911. What’s your card emergency?
Stamper: I only have 20 minutes, and I need a quick and easy “Thank You” card NOW!
Dispatcher: Just stay calm, Stamper. I’ll email directions for a quick and easy Thank You card stat!
Colors of the Day
What’s the 411 on This 911?
Today’s quick and easy thank you card starts with the Thanks & Hello embossing folder. These two folders are the only ones you’ll need for quick and easy Thank You and Hello cards. Just add a great sentiment set to your arsenal, and you are ready to go! I elected to use the lovely “Thank You” sentiment from the Plentiful Plants set. It’s a lovely font. While I opted for a black and white color scheme, you can make this card in any color you want. Wouldn’t this look great in frosty winter shades or classic red and green for quick and easy holiday thank you cards? And for mailing, a Baker’s Twine bow works great, although I couldn’t resist switching to the adorable Black and White Gingham ribbon shown in the large photo.
Ready to make your own quick and easy thank you card?
* Basic White Thick cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ to form the card base)
* Basic White cardstock (4-3/4″ x 3-3/8″; 3-3/4″ x 3/4″)
* Basic Black cardstock (4-7/8″ x 3-1/2″)
1. Emboss the Basic White panel with the embossing folder. Adhere to Basic Black cardstock. Add to the card base.
2. Use the Banners Pick A Punch to create a banner from the 3-3/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
3. In the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp onto the banner. Add to the card base using dimensionals.
4. Accent with a bow and Matte Black Dots.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of “911: What’s Your Card Emergency?” If you have any suggestions for future episodes, just leave me a comment!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Quick Easy Thank You card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
Another NEW Kit Makes Its Appearance
Love, Santa Tag Kit
Santa’s back in a fun and easy tag kit to spruce up your Christmas gifting! The Love, Santa Tag Kit has everything you need to create 12 whimsically designed tags. That means you’ll find printed die-cut tags and labels, sequin embellishments, pink and white baker’s twine, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more in this all-inclusive kit! You can sleigh ride right in without the prep work.
And to make Christmas gifting even easier, the Love, Santa Treat Bags (available for purchase separately) are food-safe cellophane bags that coordinate with the Love, Santa tags! The treat bags come in a pack of 12—3 each of 4 festive designs. That’s right—figuring out how to dress up your gifts this year is no longer a “Claus” for concern! But don’t relax too soon as these products are based on availability!
158375 Love, Santa Tag Kit $19.00
Christmas Whimsy Kit Available Now
Christmas Whimsy is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginning crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf centered Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
Item Number 158166 $19.00
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Whatever it is you think about when Christmas time rolls around, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.
Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! The stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. What could be easier? Brew yourself a cup of tea or whip up some yummy hot chocolate, and prepare to craft away!
To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, CLICK HERE!
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: Y6FEWZYW
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!