For poppies that “pop”, how about this clean and simple floral thank you card? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the super talented Joanne is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple challenge. She has selected a spring flowers theme for us. To be perfectly honest, I had to do a little research to see if poppies were a spring flower. Luckily for me, they do bloom from spring into early summer. Woo hoo! I can’t wait to see what flower YOU choose for your project!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card combines texture, depth and dimension in a clean design. I stamped the flowers from the Painted Poppies set onto the Poppy Parade colored paper from the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper collection. I then used the coordinated Painted Labels dies to die cut them out. Single leaves were stamped, colored with a Blender Pen and Old Olive ink, and also die cut out. Next I stamped the multiple leaves image directly onto a Whisper White panel, as shown, and “messy” watercolored using a Blender Pen and Old Olive ink.
The larger blossom and one smaller blossom were adhered to the panel. The “speckles” image was inked in black, stamped off several times, and then randomly stamped over the panel. The “Thank You” sentiment, from the Peaceful Moments stamp set, was also inked in black and stamped directly onto the panel in the upper right hand corner. The panel was then embossed using the Subtle embossing folder for texture. The remaining blossom and leaves were adhered using dimensionals. Of course, a little bling, in the form of Champagne rhinestones, was in order.
To download a free tutorial for today’s clean simple floral thank you card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team.
During Sale-A- Bration, which runs through March 31st, you can earn FREE exclusive products (click here to see your choices) for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). There is also a $100 reward level, which gives you more flexibility and options for your free items. Just look for the special reward icons in the brochure.
Coordination Product Release
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. However, they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Watch this exciting video for more information!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator by March 31, 2020, and receive a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set. (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
March Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
March Code: CTK73KJZ
It’s hard to believe that the babies will be five weeks old tomorrow. How quickly time flies! In two weeks, Kendall will be returning to Canada, and in three weeks, the babies will be headed to their new homes. My heart is already breaking as the reality that I will never see some of them again sets in. I wish there was some way that I would be able to visit each and every one of them again – to see how they have grown, to see their tails wag in joy. All I hope for is that I have given them best possible start in life…
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).