A sweet, little bird, perched in a tree. What a precious card! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the fabulous Jaydee is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple Challenge. The theme? Happy “bird” day! I elected to use the sweet, little bird from the Perched in A Tree stamp set. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
But before you run off to gather your stamps, papers, and inks, remember that when The Paper Players use the term “clean and simple”, we mean cards that:
Have minimal layers and embellishments
Have plenty of open space
Are simple and uncluttered
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The wonderful thing about today’s sweet, little bird card is that it can be used for many different occasions, not just birthdays. Many times, I resist adding a sentiment until it is time to send the card. In a matter of minutes, I can stamp the necessary sentiment and the card is ready to be mailed. Speaking of a matter of minutes, today’s card is quick and easy to make. The images are stamped in Smoky Slate, while the bird is softly colored with Stampin’ Blends. The Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine gets a workout, since the frame, the bird, the limb, and the leaves are die cut out. The background was embossed using the Into the Clouds embossing folder, in keeping with the bird theme.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Sweet Little Bird Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Anne Marie Hile
Hey, everybody! I have pictures to show you! I didn’t have a dog show to go to this weekend, but I still got to play with Michelle. Her friend, Rebecca, took lots of pictures of me, and Michelle, too.
She was all dressed up like a cowboy.
She had on purple boots and a purple jacket and a cowboy hat! She even put the cowboy hat on me, but it was too big, and I couldn’t see. Later she changed into a fancy dress, and got her hair did up. My Mom brushes me all the time, so I helped Michelle do her hair.
I think she looks like a “moving star”. She’s bee-you-tea-full, and I LOVE her very much.
Loving people is just part of my job. I am a working dog. I am Good Boy Nueve!
Check out the latest spring offerings from Stampin’ Up!
Click HERE to Open the January – April Mini Catalog
Start earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products with every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping)!
Click HERE to Open the Brochure
Sale-A-Bration runs through February 28th!
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. It’s packed with perks and filled with fun for everyone! Download the Sale-A-Bration brochure to preview the great products which are available for FREE when you shop, host, or join from January 5 to February 28, 2023.
Need a copy of the catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure? If you are not currently a customer of another demonstrator, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE copy. Current customers will be receiving a copy automatically.
If You Have A BIG Wish List, JOIN Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration!
Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration and choose from three exclusive Starter Kit options!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator.
If you decide to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: SWKSSJSC
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!