Someone feeling under the weather? What better way to brighten their day than with a tulip get well card! It’s time for another Festive Friday Challenge.
This week we are celebrating National Nurse’s Day. However, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I selected red, get well sentiment, blue and green from the Inspo List in creating today’s card. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Don’t you just love a cute card that’s easy to make? That’s today’s card for sure! It’s colors will brighten anyone’s day. The nice thing is that this card can double as a thank you card, a birthday card, or a “hello” card simply by switching out the sentiment. It’s also one which can be made assembly line style. Simply stamp several blooms in the colors desired, and punch away. Originally all of my flowers were stamped in Real Red, but I decided a “pop” of Daffodil Delight was, well…delightful!
To break up the starkness of the Whisper White panel, the speckles image from the Painted Poppies stamp set was inked in Smoky Slate. It was then stamped off and randomly stamped in the background. Daffodil Delight ribbon and clear rhinestones are the perfect accents.
To download a free tutorial for today’s tulip get well card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Design Team.
Ornate Garden Suite
With the early release of the Ornate Garden Suite, not only will you get a peek at a product from the new annual catalog, you’ll be able to buy it right away! Ornate Garden is a vintage, floral suite with a cheerful spring theme. You’ll love the coordinated product offering!
Watch this short, fun video, then order today!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
April Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
April Code: ZCD4DJV4
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).