Pulling out a retired stamp set is like saying “hello” to an old friend you haven’t seen for awhile. There is just something comforting about inking up a favorite sentiment and die-cutting out a favorite shape. In my case, my old friend is the Dove of Hope stamp set and the Detailed Dove dies. Every year since I bought them, I recreate one of my favorite layouts with updated papers and embossing folders. Here is this year’s version of Peace, Joy and Love. It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
The amazing Jaydee is hosting our theme challenge this week, and I am sure it is one you will love: Christmas! As I mentioned, I pulled out one of my favorite retired bundles to create the updated version of one of my favorite cards. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s layout is a classic one for any large die cut or a cluster of smaller ones. While I used the retired Detailed Dove dies, I could have just as easily used the Winter Owls dies from the current mini-catalog. There are so many options: Christmas trees, deer, ornaments, wreaths, poinsettias, other flowers and more. While you may not have the same dies I have, never be afraid to experiment!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s “Peace, Joy and Love Card”, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
It’s time for the LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS LIST and SALE with select items discounted up to 60%!
Stampin’ Up! has released the Last Chance List (retiring products list) from the September – December Mini Catalog with select items discounted up to 60%. Be sure to snag your favorites from your wish list and shop early! Products sell out fast so to avoid disappoint shop early. Availability is only while supplies last and there are no guarantees.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Last Chance List
Some products will be with us a little longer! These products will be moving to an upcoming catalog or to the online exclusive category.
Check Out December’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Kit Name: All the Best
This kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
- 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
- 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set.
- Specialty gold foil die cuts.
- Enough adhesive to finish the project.
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
Subscribe to the December Paper Pumpkin Kit between November 11th and December 10th by clicking here!
Check Out The Online Exclusives
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!