First…If you have requested my Ornamental Pine tutorial and you have not received it, please make certain I have your email address. Without it, I have no way of sending it to you. The easiest way to request it is to just email me at [email protected]!
Just in time for your holiday cards, I am offering a small share of Designer Series Paper, ribbon and embellishments. My shares offer:
- Quick delivery! I expedite my share orders to Stampin’ Up! The sooner I receive them, the sooner you can start playing with your goodies!
- Packaging! Designer Papers are identified for you, so you don’t have to play “Which collection is this?” Ribbons are neatly coiled, not just thrown in a bag.
- Amounts! You receive 6″ x 12″ rectangles of paper, not 6″ x 6″ squares.
In order for you to receive these items in time for your holiday card and tag making, you MUST email me before 10:00 AM CST Friday, November 21st, so I can order. Simply email me at [email protected], and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Remember, I can only ship to US addresses.
Option #1: Designer Series Paper
- 6 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of Under the Tree
- 6 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of Nordic Noel
- 6 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of All is Calm
- 6 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of Santa and Co.
- 12 – 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ sheets of Trim the Tree
Price: $18.75 (includes shipping)
Option #2: Ribbon
- 2 yds. Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Ribbon
- 2 yds. Real Red 3/8″ Satin Woven Ribbon
- 2 yds. Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon
- 2 yds. Natural and Old Olive Two Tone Trim
- 2 yds. Silver 1/8″ Ribbon
Price: $8.00 (includes shipping)
Option #3: Embellishments
- 9 – Nordic Designer Buttons
- 5 – All is Calm Snowflakes
- 6 – Santa and Company 3D Epoxy Embellishments
Price: $6.50 (includes shipping)
Option #4: Buy All Three Options
- Paper, Ribbons, Embellishments
- Receive a Box ‘n Bag sampler consisting of: 1- Tiny Treat Box, 1-Takeout Box, 1- Petite Cafe Gift Bag.
Price: $30.00 (Shipping included)
Remember….this share closes at 10:00 AM CST on Friday, November 21st. Until next time…
November 18 – 24, 2014
New Stampin’ Up! Project Life Video
I LOVE the holidays! To kick-off the holiday season I want to offer a special “Thank You” to my loyal and special customers with my very first Black Friday Special. You won’t want to miss it. Make sure you are subscribed to my mailing list so you don’t miss a thing. I promise you…it will be special for sure! Stay tuned for more details!
Are you in need of a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? I would LOVE to be yours! Shop my online store 24/7 and receive Shop with Schach Reward Points. Need a catalog? Email me. Until next time…
Welcome back for another round of inspiration from the Stamp Review Crew! This week we are featuring Amazing Birthday. I am #10 on the hop. You may have just left stop #9: the absolutely amazing Wendy Weixler. If so, you are in the right spot. I hope you enjoy today’s hop!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips: Bright and Cheery
This finished card measures 4-1/4″ by 5-1/2″ long.
- Bright and cheery colors! Instead of selectively inking the sentiment, I stamped it 4 times, once in each of the following colors: Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green. I then snipped out the various sections, and overlayed them onto the Bermuda Bay image. I will use the leftover parts to create more of this style card.
- Rosette! To add to the festive feel of this card, I added a rosette at the bottom of the banner. Crafted from the Crushed Curry pattern from the Park Lane Designer Series Paper collection, this little rosette is topped with the Cake image, which has been stamped in Garden Green.
- Bright in Bermuda! Confetti Celebration’s cheerful Bermuda Bay pattern works perfectly behind the banner. It’s adds such a cheerful punch of color, don’t you think?
I’ll be the first to admit, I THOUGHT this set was not my style. It has sat in my pantry (remember…no studio for me…I stamp in my kitchen), since I received it free last year. But you know what? I really had fun with this card. This little gem will be winging its way to Missouri for Brady’s upcoming birthday. It will be like sending sunshine in a card!
What do you think of my attempt at bright and cheery? Won’t you let me know in today’s comment? And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create, or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Now scurry along to #1 on the hop, my uber-talented friend, Mike Funke. If you get lost along the way, visit The Stamp Review Crew for a list of all the hoppers. Until next time…