It’s Time to Reserve Your January – June 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
Sorry – The Shares are Closed
The next share opportunities will be with the new Annual Catalog.
Would you like to have all the new designer papers at a fraction of the cost of buying full packages? Are you like me, and would love to have all of the new ribbons, but an entire roll is way too much for you? Or, does owning sparkly embellishments make your heart go pitter-pat? Then my Catalog Shares are for you!!!
Why should you participate in The Stampin’ Schach’s January – June 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
Here are three great reasons:
1. Packaging! Designer Papers are identified for you, so you don’t have to play “Which collection is this?” Ribbons are hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie, not just thrown in a bag.
2. Amounts! You receive 6″ x 12″ rectangles of paper of the designer papers, except for the 6″ x 6″ paper stacks. That’s a plus for those of you who are memory keepers!
3. It’s a chance to sample a little bit of everything without breaking the bank!
How Shares Work
Shares are a way to sample the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, and Embellishments at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And the nice thing is I do all the ordering, cutting, counting and re-packaging for you!
Simply EMAIL ME (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot in a share. When your share fills (4 people), I will bill you via PayPal, or you may send a check. I will begin sending out PayPal invoices December 29th. Please let me know which share you would like, and the email address you would like me to use for PayPal invoicing.
On January 5th, I will place the orders for all filled shares. Once I receive the products, my husband and I will spring into to action, cutting, counting, measuring and packaging up your goodies pronto! Because I want to get your shares mailed out as quickly as possible, I will expedite my order to Stampin’ Up! Your papers will be lovingly wrapped and identified; ribbons will be hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie; and embellishments will be placed into small bags. Once this task is completed, your shares will be sent out via the US Postal Service. (United States residents only, please!) If you wish to be included in the first round of shares, please email me by Noon CST, January 4th, 2021.
Here’s What Others Say About My Shares
“I can’t believe how quickly I received my share. You are amazing!” – L.S.
“Your shares are so organized and arrive in pristine condition. I love the 12″x6″ paper samples – so useful for many projects without the expense of order entire packages of DSP. ” -N.R.
“I was so pleased with your last product share. It makes a big difference when you offer the DSP at the generous size of 6″ x 12″. You did a great job on the last one.” – L.P.
“Thanks for all your hard work on the paper shares. It was perfect when I received it. Thanks for placing the name of the paper between each one.” – J.M.
“What a delightful surprise to open up your carefully packaged SU! items, Ann. You always pack with such thoughtfulness and attention to detail.” – L.P.
“I received my shares today!! The package arrived perfectly. Love all the paper!!” – J.M.
“Everything was in perfect shape and the paper is gorgeous! Thanks! You do an awesome job of packaging all the items.” – C.L.
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog Share
- Email me at: email@example.com to reserve your share today! The reservation period runs through January 4th, 2021.
- PayPal invoices will be emailed out starting December 29, 2020…and checks are welcome, too!
- Filled shares will be ordered on January 5th… and the order will be expedited. US addresses only, please.
While I will try to make certain I have all of the items I listed in my shares, if certain items are not available at the time I place my expedited order, I may have to refund the cost of that item.
1. Designer Series Paper Share – $41.50 (Includes postage)
6” x 12” Patterns
- Love You Always Specialty (3), True Love (6), Hydrangea Hill (6), Fine Art (6), Sand & Sea (6), Ice Cream Corner (6), Snail Mail (6), Well Suited (6), Love You Always Foil (3), Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass (4), Golden Garden Specialty (3), Pearlescent (1), Dandy Laser Cut (1 assorted card front)
6” x 6” Patterns
- Dandy Garden (12)
68 Sheets Total
2. Ribbon Share – $9 (Includes postage)
Approximately 1-¼ yards of 5 different ribbons and 2-½ yards of 4 different twines
All ribbons/twines will be hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie.
- Blushing Bride ⅜”
- Gorgeous Grape ⅜”
- Mossy Meadow 3/16” Braided Linen Trim
- Fine Art ⅜”
- Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon
- Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (Blushing Bride, White)
- Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (Basic Gray, Night of Navy)
6-¼ yds ribbon and 5 yds twine = 11-¼ yards total
3. Embellishments Share – $11.75 (Includes postage)
- 4 Heart Charms
- 20 Matte Black Dots (10 each size)
- 40 Pastel Pearls (10 each color)
- 4 Ladybug Trinkets
- 20 Opal Rounds (10 each, 2 sizes)
- 30 Resin Hearts (15 red, 15 white)
- 4 Clever Clips (2 each color)
122 Total Embellishments
4. I Want It All – $56.50 (Includes Postage) BEST VALUE
Includes all 67 sheets of paper, 11-1/4 yards of ribbon and twine, and 122 embellishments PLUS the following BONUS ITEMS:
- Small sample of Ice Cream corner sprinkles
- One Love You Always Treat Box
- One Sweet Little Valentine Card