Would you like to create a child’s Santa card for a special little someone this season? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the talented Joanne is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple challenge. Her task for us is to create a Clean and Simple card for kids. Since it’s never to early to get a head start on those holiday cards, I decided to create a child’s Santa card. Enjoy this peek at the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set and Night Before Christmas designer paper…both available on September 4th!
Clean and Simple cards have minimal layers and embellishments, plenty of open space, and are simple and uncluttered. While there are no traditional embellishments on this card, there is lots of texture to add interest. The Very Vanilla background has been embossed with the Bricks & Mortar 3D embossing folder. It’s symbolic of the chimney and fireplace Santa scrambles down in order to leave toys for the good girls and boys.
I couldn’t resist adding “fur” using Stampin’ Up!’s new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. It created a vision that I am sure any child will love. What do you think?
Download the tutorial! If you would like to create this adorable child’s Santa card, just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Please be sure to visit The Paper Player team members for more inspiration.
Holiday Catalog Shares
If you would like to read about the Holiday Catalog Shares I am offering, just CLICK HERE!
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: HJ7QP69X
Until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICEof up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).