Who doesn’t love the rich gleam of a copper accented Christmas card? Welcome to another edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole!
While I break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner, Nicole, is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Copper Accented Christmas Card
Brightly Gleaming Suite
Holiday Catalog Page 30
With its copper accents, this card definitely caught my attention in the Holiday Catalog. The gleaming copper adds such a touch of elegance, which belies how easy this card is to create. I hope you give it a try!
Colors of the Day
Stamp: Christmas Gleaming
Paper: Night of Navy cardstock (4″ x 10-1/2″), Shimmery White cardstock (2″ x 1/2″, scrap for berries), Mossy Meadow cardstock (2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″), Copper Foil (4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″), Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Paper (Copper Stars pattern: 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″)
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
Other: Heat Tool, Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Paper Snips, Stitched Stars Dies, Stars Designer Elements, Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score, fold and crease the Night of Navy cardstock at 5-1/4″ to form the card base. Note: This card measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ when folded.
2. Adhere the designer paper to the card base, aligning on the right hand side.
3. Die cut the largest Stitched Stars die from Copper Foil. Adhere to the card base. Add a Gleaming Foil Elements star to the center.
4. Ink the Holly Leaves and Berries image with VersaMark and stamp onto Shimmery White cardstock. Heat emboss with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Fussy cut out the berries.
5. Ink the same stamp with Mossy Meadow. Stamp onto Mossy Meadow cardstock. Fussy cut out. Add the copper embossed berries, and then adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
8. Accent with three Stars Designer Elements.
Isn’t this a beautiful Christmas card? Just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!
Holiday Catalog Shares
If you would like to read about the Holiday Catalog Shares I am offering, just CLICK HERE!
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: HJ7QP69X
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).