Happy Friday, Stampin’ Friends!
As I wait for more snow here in SE Iowa, I thought it would be a great time to talk about two new Stampin’ Schach programs I am really excited about: my new Online Host Club and Refer-A-Friend! So grab a cup of your favorite beverage (hot tea for me), and read away!
Are you ready to reap the benefits of combining the value of your online orders with those of other stampers? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club!
Each month, for a total of six consecutive months, you place your order online, through my site, using a special host code which I provide for you. When it is your turn to be host, you will reap the rewards!
Ready to learn more?
- Email me ([email protected]) and let me know you want to sign up for a club.
- When 6 people have signed up, I will email everyone to let them know the club is ready to start.
- Every month for six months, each club member will place an online order that is at least $25 (before shipping and handling) in my online store, using a special host code which I will email you each month.
- As a club member, one of those 6 months you will be allowed to choose free host reward products. Because club members can order more than $25 a month, it is possible that your rewards can be greater than those available at the $150 level.
- Hosts will be selected in the order in which they sign up for the club. For example, the first person to email me will be the first host once the club has filled. During your host month, I will work closely with you to place your order and to order your rewards.
- All club members will receive a tutorial each month.
- Club members who purchase $50 in a month (before tax and shipping), will earn Shop with Schach Rewards Points. Read about the Shop with Schach Loyalty points HERE.
- Club members who purchase $75+ in a month (before tax and shipping), will receive a product perk from me, valued between $5 and $8. These perks will usually be embellishments or ribbons, and will be randomly selected by me.
- Club members are responsible for any and all taxes and shipping fees on their orders and on Host Reward products (if applicable). Please remember that minimum shipping is $6.95, and that in some states, host rewards are taxable.
Please remember, this is a 6 month commitment, of at least $25 per month (before tax and shipping). The success of the club depends on every member fulfilling their commitment.
Questions and Answers
Q. Can I order more than $25?
A. Absolutely! In fact, during Sale-A-Bration, you will probably want to place a $50 order so you can receive FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
Q. During my host month, can I get orders from my friends?
A. Of course! They can place their order in my online store, using your host code!
Q. Can I cancel if I decide the Club is not for me?
A. We are asking for a 6 month commitment. Your fellow club members are depending on you to place your order each month.
Q. How long do I have to place my order?
A. You will have seven days after receiving the host code in which to place your order. We don’t want to keep our host in suspense as to how may dollars in host rewards they have to spend.
Q. When will I receive my goodies?
A. Because everyone except the host is placing their order online using the host code, you will receive your products within the normal Stampin’ Up! shipping time. Your free tutorial will be emailed to you no later than 1-2 days after you place your order. If you place a $75+ order, and are eligible for a free product perk…these will be ordered at the end of the month. Please allow 2-3 weeks for me to get the items ordered from Stampin’ Up!, received at my home, and mailed out to you.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to email me!
Here is an easy way for both you and a stamping friend to earn a FREE gift from me. If a friend whom you refer to The Stampin’ Schach places an order of $75 or more (before tax and shipping), using the Host Code for the month, you will BOTH receive a little something-something from me valued at $5 or more.
- Email the name of your friend to me. I will be on the look out for an online order from your friend. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
- Once I receive notification that an order of $75 has been placed, using the Host Code for that month, I will email both of you to let you know you have earned a FREE gift from me, valued at $5 or more. (This could be current product, retired product or promotional products.)
- Please allow 2 – 3 weeks after the end of the month for your gift to arrive.
Don’t forget, now is the best time to purchase the Ultimate Starter Kit Bundle and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I would love to have you join my group! READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE.
When placing your online order, be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Orders of $50 (before tax and shipping) qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration Products. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code AND will receive FREE Sale-A-Bration products. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will receive your own stampin’ rewards as well as your free gift from me AND your Sale-A-Bration rewards!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of a 2019 Occasions Catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).