I love the warm glow of a copper accented Christmas card. How about you? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the talented Laurie has a fabulous sketch for us. I thought it was perfect for showcasing the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements and the beautiful Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. I hope you enjoy today’s card.
Colors of the Day
When designer series paper is as gorgeous as the Brightly Gleaming collection, you just can’t go wrong! I used it as my inspiration, taking my cue from the copper to create this copper accented Christmas card. I did, however, make a slight error. Instead of using Mint Macaron cardstock, I had planned on using Pear Pizzazz. As I was concentrating on the movie currently showing on the Hallmark channel, I heat embossed the sentiment on the wrong color. But, I embraced my mistake, and moved forward.
I felt the large circle would be the perfect place for the large Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements copper star. I accented it with holly leaves and berries, which I heat embossed in copper and colored with Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. Don’t you just LOVE the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder?
Download the tutorial! If you would like to create this copper accented Christmas card, just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Brody, who celebrated his 9th birthday along with litter mate Muffy a few weeks ago, visited the vet Thursday. I had discovered an angry lump on his foot as well as another bump on his side. It appears as if the cancer he has fought so valiantly for over two years has metastasized. The lump on his foot will be difficult to remove, as it has infiltrated the center pad. My vet has concerns about putting him under for a complex surgery at his age. SO…we are trying to reduce the size of the tumor with meds.
He is in no pain. He eats, drinks, and plays. However, after the discussion with the vet, I am steeling myself for the difficult decision which may need to be made. There have been lots of hugs and tears in the last 24 hours. In the meantime, until we go back to the vet on September 6th to see if progress has been made, we will continue to live each day to the fullest!
Please be sure to visit The Paper Player team members for more inspiration.
Holiday Catalog Shares
If you would like to read about the Holiday Catalog Shares I am offering, just CLICK HERE!
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: HJ7QP69X
Until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).