What could be cuter than a snowman card with felt accents? Welcome to another edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole!
While I break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner, Nicole, is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Snowman Card with Felt Accents
Holiday Catalog Cover
Stamp: Snowman Season
Paper: Shaded Spruce cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″), Whisper White cardstock (3″ x 3″, 2-3/4″ x 3/4″, 1-1/2″ x 3″ or slightly larger for easier punching), Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper (Mittens pattern – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″; Red Stripe pattern – 3-1/2″ x 3/4″)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Coastal Cabana, Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend, Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend
Other: Stitched Shapes dies, Winter Knit 3D embossing folder, Snowman Builder Punch, Real Red 1/8″ Curly ribbon, Let It Snow embellishment kit, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score, fold and crease the Shaded Spruce cardstock at 5-1/2″ to form the card base. Adhere the Mittens paper at an angle.
2. Die cut the largest Stitched Shapes circle from Whisper White cardstock. Emboss using the Winter Knit 3D embossing folder. Adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
3. Ink the Snowman image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Shade the body using a Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend. Use a Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend to color the carrot nose. Punch out using the Snowman Builder Punch.
4. Adhere the snowman to the embossed circle. Use elements from the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit for accents.
5. Adhere the striped paper to the card base as shown.
6. Create a bow from Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon. Add to the right side of the card, as pictured.
7. Ink the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink. Stamp onto Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
Ready to make your own snowman card with felt accents? Download the tutorial. Just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: HJ7QP69X
Until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).