Happy Thanksgiving! It’s Thursday, and time to play with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts! This week the talented Nicole Watt has created a fun sketch for you. I hope you enjoy my easy-to-make Moose card, featuring the Santa and Co. Designer Series Paper.
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This finished card measures 5-1/2″ wide and 4-1/4″ long.
- It’s all about the punch! Various Moose from the Santa and Co. Designer Series Paper collection were punched using the 2-1/2″ , 2″, 1-3/4″ and 1″ Circle Punches. How easy is that!
- It’s all about the details! Who can resist a bull moose with pearls on his back-flap long johns and bows on his antlers? I know I can’t!
- It’s all about the sentiment! These moose certainly know ’tis the season to be fancy! I matted the sentiment banner atop Real Red cardstock for a “pop” of color, and finished it off with a Linen Thread bow.
At this time, I would love to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. It truly is a time to be thankful for one’s blessings. I am blessed with a loving, supportive family and wonderful stamping friends like you! Family and friends…for what more could I ask?
I had fun with today’s card. At first, I was a little stumped with what to do with all the circles. Then I spied the moose paper on my kitchen table and thought, “Why not?” I was pleased with the cute result. What do you think? Won’t you let me know in your comment today? Your comments are important to me. And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
This month features three cards created with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. A holiday card in non-traditional colors; a simple and sweet beauty; and a collage card featured a few weeks ago comprise this month’s trio. Here they are:
Card #1: Holiday Wreath
- Using non-traditional colors for holiday cards.
Card #2: Simple and Sweet
- Using the emboss resist technique
Card #3: Collage with “Wow”
- Creating collage-style cards
- Attention to detail.
This month’s lesson will include the following:
- The Kinda Eclectic clear stamp set (C 135350, $19.95). Already own this set? You may substitute one of equal value.
- One package of pearls, valued at $4.95.
- Three completed cards.
- Emailed pdf project sheets which contain step-by-step instructions and photos on how to complete each card, including measurements.
- Item numbers for each product used.
- A private link to video lessons for each one of the projects, discussing how it was created and demonstrating how to do the techniques used.
- Email assistance to answer any questions you may have about the cards.
This is NOT a card kit. Because I create all of the cards myself, class sizes are strictly limited to the first 30 enrollees.
- You will have until 12:00 Noon (CST) on the 29th of this month to email me that you will be participating and to pay the PayPal invoice, which will be emailed to you. My email addresses are: [email protected] and [email protected] Either one is fine. Sets will he ordered after 12:00 Noon CST on the 29th. They will be sent to you within 1 business day after I receive them. The tutorials and video links will be emailed to you by December 3rd.
- Please allow up to three weeks for me to complete your cards. I create each card personally, and depending upon the number of subscribers, it does take time to complete the cards.
- There is no commitment. You can subscribe one month, and opt out the next. However, you will receive a surprise valued between $3.95 – $5.95 for every three months you enroll (on your 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th month…).
The price for all o this is only $34.95 each month! Ready to enroll? Email me at the address above.
Until next time…
There are tons of deals and specials going on during this busy holiday week…so here we go!
Folders, a punch, and a die…oh, my!
Plus sparkly details to dazzle the eye!
The Online Extravaganza is still going strong.
With prices like these, you just can’t go wrong!
Click HERE to enter a world of savings!
Save 25% on Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit
|Oh my Boxers, Lexi! It’s a Starter Kit Special!|
Treat yourself to the gift that keeps on giving with discounts, preorders, creativity and community!
- Through December 2nd, the $99 Starter Kit is discounted 25% to $74.25. And it ships for FREE!
- Customize your kit with up to $125 of Stampin’ Up! products. You can include discounted items from the Online Extravaganza, Weekly Deals, the Clearance Rack, and bundles to save even MORE!!!
- Receive a one-time 30% discount off your first order of $150 placed within 45 days of your join date. Your minimum discount is always at least 20%.
- There is never a penalty to drop, and no obligation to sell or hold parties. You can be your own customer!
|I know…It’s so exciting, Lexi! But dogs can’t be demonstrators.|
And there is more…
- Sign up during this special and receive 5% Cash Back on all purchases made in December! This is in addition to any discounts. (Cash Back will be paid to you in January!)
- Participate in the Occasions Catalog preorder beginning December 5th…and earn Sale-a-bration gifts, too.
- Signing up today will keep you active through April 30, 2015. Simply reach $300 in sales by the end of your first full quarter to extend your demonstrator perks or benefits for another quarter.
If you are ready to join…Click Here. And if you have any questions, simply email or call me. Until next time…