How about a Cheers holiday card? It’s time for another edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole.
While I break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner Nicole is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Cheers Holiday Card
Holiday Catalog Page 5
Stamp/Bundle: Cheers To That Bundle
Paper: Very Vanilla Thick cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″), Very Vanilla cardstock (piece large enough to die cut 3″ circle), Whisper White cardstock (3-1/2″ x 11/16″), Pretty Peacock cardstock (2-3/16″ x 3/8″), Red Glimmer Paper (4″ x 2″), Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (Pretty Peacock pattern: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″; Ornament pattern: small section from which to cut ornaments)
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Versamark
Other: Paper Snips, Heat Tool, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Cheers Dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Red Rhinestones, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Very Vanilla Thick cardstock at 4-1/2″. Fold and crease to form the card base.
2. Adhere the designer paper to the card base.
3. Die cut a Very Vanilla using the largest Stitched Shapes circle. Adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
4. Die cut the word “Cheers” from Red Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the circle.
6. Ink “To You & Yours” with Versamark, and stamp onto Pretty Peacock cardstock. Heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Adhere to the circle.
7. Snip out the ornaments from the designer paper, and adhere to the card base as shown. Accent the Mossy Meadow ornament with a red rhinestone.
Ready to make your own Cheers holiday card? Download the tutorial. Just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
I have reduced prices on many of the items on my Retired List. Check it out HERE, and email me at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing anything.
New Online Host Clubs Forming Now
Are you ready to combine the value of your online orders with those of other stampers from across the United States? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club! Check out the details HERE!
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: UX3ETERC
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).