Are you on the search for a bright Sugar Skull card that is fun to color? I have the step-by-step instructions for you. It’s time to celebrate at Festive Friday!Your goal is to use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I selected sugar skulls, black, bright colors, sparkle, and flowers from the Inspo List in creating today’s card. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Sugar Skulls are beautiful. I find the stories and traditions behind them intriguing. When I first saw the Inspo List for this challenge, I knew I wanted to use a Sugar Skull image on my card. Thank goodness there are digital images available for purchase online!
I printed the skull image, which I purchased from an Etsy shop, onto Whisper White cardstock and colored it with Stampin’ Blends. For my image I used Dark Real Red (rose), Dark Call Me Clover (leaves), Light Pumpkin Pie (scrollwork), Dark Pineapple Punch (marigolds, center of flower, diamond), Dark Highland Heather (flowers in cheek), Light Bermuda Bay, Light Night of Navy. It was a breeze to snip it out. I accented it with rhinestones. Silver Glimmer Paper also adds sparkle!
Download the tutorial! If you would like a printable copy of the details on how to create this sugar skull card, including the paper just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, please visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Don’t forget to visit The Festive Friday team members for more inspiration.
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: UX3ETERC
Membership Has Its Benefits … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
Reduced Prices on Retired Stamp Sets
Many of the items on my Retired List were reduced in price on October 3rd. If you haven’t looked lately, check out the list HERE. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing anything.
New Online Host Clubs Forming Now
Are you ready to combine the value of your online orders with those of other stampers from across the United States? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club! Check out the details HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).