Ready to create a WICKED Halloween card? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
I’ll admit it. Spiders are not my favorite creatures, unless they are on a wicked Halloween card and hanging from a rhinestone thread. This arachnid has a sparkly body because she’s been heat embossed with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder.
Of course, in my playbook, you can never have too much sparkle. A trio of rhinestones accent the corner of the Smoky Slate panel, while a single one dots the “i”.
Brody is resting quietly after giving me quite the scare Wednesday morning. While I was out raking leaves, he collapsed in the yard. One moment he had been playing with GQ, and then in the blink of an eye, he was down. His breathing was shallow, his eyes were unfocused, and he was not responding to me. It was so reminiscent of what I experienced when Missy the Boxer passed away almost a decade ago. Sobbing, I called for my husband to come out. Kim performed what we can best describe as canine CPR, while I ran inside to grab my keys and cell phone. Kim carried him to the van, and as he drove, I called the vet to tell them we were on the way. I continued to talk to Brody, telling him that if he needed to leave us, it was OK. I told him we loved him, and that he had been such a good boy. However, Brody decided that today was not the day! By the time we arrived at the vet, he was responsive, and was able to walk, albeit wobbly, on his own. After blood tests, a chest X-ray, and multiple vets listening to his heart, it was decided that he had probably had a mild cardiac episode. His heart rate had returned to normal, gums were pink, lungs were filling fine, and the X-ray showed no signs of enlargement. For the next two weeks, he is on meds while we wait to see if anything else happens. In the meantime, he is getting lots of hugs and snuggles.
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: UX3ETERC
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).