Looking for a wicked cool Halloween pillow box to fill with treats? Look no more! It’s time for another edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole.
While I break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner Nicole is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Wicked Halloween Pillow Box
Holiday Catalog Page 5
Colors of the Day
Stamp: Wonderfully Wicked
Paper: Basic Black cardstock (1/2″ x 1-1/4″, 1/2″ x 1-3/4″), Silver Glimmer Paper (5″ x 2″), Kraft PillowBox
Inks: Blackberry Bliss reinker, Versamark
Other: Heat Tool, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Wicked Dies, Stampin’ Spritzer, Snowflake Sequins, Silver Metallic Thread, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with rubbing alcohol. Add a few drops of Blackberry Bliss reinker. Add more drops, if necessary, to reach the intensity of color you would like. Spritz the Kraft Pillow box until covered. Set aside and allow to dry completely.
2. Ink the “Have a” sentiment with Versamark and stamp onto Basic Black cardstock. Repeat with the “Happy Halloween” sentiment, selectively inking only the word “Halloween”. Heat emboss with Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tip: Dust the cardstock lightly with an embossing buddy to prevent speckling.
3. Ink the spider web image with Versamark, and stamp in the upper left corner of the dry pillow box. Heat emboss with Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
5. Add a few loops of Silver Metallic Thread behind “Have a” and adhere to the pillow box as shown. Next adhere the word “Wicked” and the other half of the sentiment.
6. Accent with 5 silver sequins.
Ready to make your own Wicked Halloween pillow box? Download the tutorial. Just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: UX3ETERC
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]ch.com).