- Prepare a 4-1/4″ x 7-1/2″ card base from Whisper White.
- Layer with a selection from the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. I placed the lighter “Herringbone” on top and the darker “Figural Stripe” on the bottom. (Tip: Placing the darker selection on the bottom grounds the card.)
- At the interface of the two pattern papers I adhered Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.
- The floral image from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set was inked using the new In-Color Stampin’ Write Markers. An Always Artichoke Stampin’ Write Marker was used for the leaves. I used the “huffing” method to moisten the ink before stamping the image onto Whisper White. I then matted the image with Crushed Curry followed by Rich Razzleberry. (Tip: A large Circle Fire Brad in Pumpkin was added for just a touch of “bling” and to draw the eye to the image.)
- For the vertical block, I ran a piece of Crushed Curry through the Big Shot along with the Damask Texturz Plate from the Stampin’ Up! Backgrounds I collection. I used the Corner Rounder on opposite corners, and matted onto Rich Razzleberry. Once again I used the corner rounder on the same opposite corners.
- The vertical block was positioned and adhered to the card base. This was followed by the image block.
- The “For You” sentiment from the Great Friend stamp set was inked with Rich Razzleberry, stamped onto Whisper White and punched out using the Large Oval Punch. Two scalloped ovals, one in Rich Razzleberry and one in Crushed Curry were punched using the Scallop Oval Punch. All three ovals were layered and popped onto the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A small snippet of Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon was positioned onto the card base prior to the adhering of the scalloped ovals.
I hope that you enjoyed your taste of Razzleberry Lemonade! Remember that the new2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog will be released on July 1st. In the meantime, I will continue to provide you with sneak peeks of In-Colors, Designer Series Papers, and fantastic new stamp sets.
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle (116714—Available July 1st), Great Friend (113792)
Inks and Markers: Rich Razzleberry (115658—Available July 1st), In-Color Stampin’ Write Markers (116329—Available July 1st), Always Artichoke Stampin’ Write Marker (105113)
Designer Series Paper: Rich Razzleberry (115675—Available July 1st)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Crushed Curry (115319—Available July 1st), Rich Razzleberry (115316—Available July 1st)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Texturz Plates Stampin’ Up! Backgrounds I (114512), Standard Texturz Impressions Pad (114614), Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber Pad (114614), Large Oval Punch (107305), Corner Rounder (109047), Scallop Oval Punch (114889)
Embellishments: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115614—Available July 1st), Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115613—Available July 1st), Circle Fire Brads (109110)
Please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…