From December 29th – December 31st, 11:50 PM MT, I am offering the following perks for anyone who places an online order:
- DOUBLE “Shop with Schach” reward points. When you reach 500 “Shop with Schach” points, you will earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from The Stampin’ Schach in appreciation of being a loyal Stampin’ Schach customer! Read more about my customer loyalty program HERE.
- FREE paper! Receive 100 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of retired Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper. Once I receive notification of your order, I will place your paper in the mail! (Supplies are limited…for the first ten people who order.)
- FREE tutorial! You will receive a PDF on how to create this card, using the NEW You Plus Me stamp set from the Occasions Catalog!
Remember, the Holiday Catalog expires January 5, 2015.
Be sure to check these out:
As the New Year approaches, I always reflect upon the past year and think about what I can do differently. One of the changes I would like to make for 2015 is playing in more challenges. I am starting with today’s card, which I will be entering into the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. Featuring the new Stampin’ Up! You Plus Me stamp set, this card also showcases the Stacked With Love paper stack. Enjoy!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This finished card measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ long.
- Coordination! It is so easy to create with Stampin’ Up! products because they coordinate. Just look how these three different patterns from the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack work so well with each other!
- Making it fit! After inking the “You + Me” circle with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, it was stamped onto Whisper White card stock. I used the third smallest Circle framelit to cut it out. Although it is smaller than the original image, it fits the sketch better.
- Here’s my heart! As a finishing touch, a small heart was punched from Polka Dot Real Red designer paper. It really “pops” against the black, don’t you think?
Today’s card is the first of three Valentine cards I need to make. The papers I used are included in the Occasions Catalog share which I am offering. (You can read more about the shares in this post.)
Dog Treat Recipe
In my Christmas Eve post comments, Mary requested my Dog Treat Recipe. It’s super easy to make. Here it is:
2-1/2 C whole wheat flour
1/2 C non-fat dry milk (powdered)
1 tsp each of sugar and slt
6 T of margarine
Mix ingredients with about 1/2 C cold water. Knead for 3 minutes. Roll to 1/2″ thick and cut into dog bones. Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
These treats have earned the Muffy~Brody~Lexi Seal of Approval!
As always, your comments are important to me. Won’t you let me know what you think of today’s card? It’s a little different for me, but I tried to keep it “fresh”! Plus, if you have furbabies, I am very interested in knowing if your kids love these treats as much as the Schach Pack! Of course, if you ever have questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am an only an email away. Until next time…
It’s Thursday, Christmas Day, and time to play at Pals Paper Arts! We have a sketch for you this week, created by the talented Nicole Watt. In the spirit of the season, I wanted to create a holiday card. So I flipped the sketch and created a Christmas tree. I hope you enjoy it.
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips:
This finished card measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ tall.
- Tree! I cut three isosceles triangles using Mossy Meadow paper from the new Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack, available January 6th from the Occasions Catalog. I flipped the sketch, and arranged the triangles in the form of a tree. It is simply adorned using the Bird and Star from Festival of Trees, as well as a little Linen Thread bow.
- Bow! A Real Red double bow was created from 3/8″ Satin Woven Ribbon.
- Need a refresher on how to make a double bow? Watch this video from my archives. Although the ribbon is different, the technique is the same.
- Feeling sentimental! One of the charms of the Festival of Trees set is its sentiment ” A Merry Little Wish…For Lots of Joy at Christmas”. For this card, I stamped it in Real Red, created banners, and mounted them on Real Red Polka Dot Paper.
And this truly is my wish for you…may you indeed have lots of joy at Christmas. Love and Boxer kisses from the entire Schach Pack. Until next time…