Looking for a sweet “Hello” card to brighten someone’s day? This just may be what you are looking for! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week Laurie is hosting a color challenge for us: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, and Calypso Coral. I was excited to have a little extra time to create while puppies slept. Woo hoo! I had time for layers and extras! I hope you like it. I can’t wait to see what YOU create with this fun trio of colors!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This sweet little hello card is all about layers, texture and details. A Coastal Cabana panel was embossed using the Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder and adhered to a Whisper White scalloped frame, which was created using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. Calypso Coral gingham paper spans across the card, forming the backdrop for a Bermuda Bay circle, which had been stamped using an image from the Swirly Frames stamp set. A pair of neutral colored birds were die cut from Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper and popped atop the circular frame using dimensionals. Step-by-step details are included in the free tutorial below.
Free As A Bird blossoms and buds were stamped in Calypso Coral, while leaves were stamped in Bermuda Bay. They provide a touch of interest to the circle.
The sentiment is from the Honey Bee stamp set. It was inked in Basic Gray to coordinate with the birds. Once again, I used a die from the Stitched So Sweetly collection to cut it out.
To download a free tutorial for today’s hello card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team.
During Sale-A- Bration, which runs through March 31st, you can earn FREE exclusive products (click here to see your choices) for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). There is also a $100 reward level, which gives you more flexibility and options for your free items. Just look for the special reward icons in the brochure.
Coordination Product Release
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. However, they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Watch this exciting video for more information!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator by March 31, 2020, and receive a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set. (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
March Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
March Code: CTK73KJZ
The Babies Turn Four Weeks Old On Monday
Here are a few pictures of my babies while they slept. Thank you babies for letting me have time to create today’s card!
Tres (boy) and Sixx (girl)
Sevin (boy) and Tres (boy)
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).