What could be sweeter than a whimsical spring card suitable for so many occasions? It’s time to play at Festive Friday!
This week we are celebrating the First Day of Spring. At Festive Friday, your goal is to use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I selected pastel colors, stitching, cute animals, and rain/umbrellas from the Inspo List in creating today’s card. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
One of the products that is part of the Sale-A-Bration Second Release is the awesome So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper. I thought it would be perfect for creating today’s spring card. I used the Purple Posy color, although it comes in Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam colors, too. I LOVE the fact that it adds instant texture without having to use an embossing folder. It’s a time saver, especially when time is a limited resource. Yep…those pesky puppies will be 4 weeks old on Monday and they are still taking up all my time. I’ll add some pictures of the kids later in the post. They are definitely at that messy stage!
I paper pieced our little duck’s rain gear using Purple Posy gingham paper. You might recognize her from the Fable Friends stamp set. After doing some fussy cutting, I placed her on Whisper White and Purple Posy stitched panels which were die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I highly recommend these dies. They can be purchased separately or as part of the So Sentimental bundle. The So Sentimental stamp set is a versatile one which is on it’s way to becoming one of my “go-to” sets. Clear epoxy droplets and rhinestones were added to the umbrella for a bit of bling!
To download a free tutorial for today’s whimsical spring card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Design Team.
During Sale-A- Bration, which runs through March 31st, you can earn FREE exclusive products (click here to see your choices) for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). There is also a $100 reward level, which gives you more flexibility and options for your free items. Just look for the special reward icons in the brochure.
Coordination Product Release
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. However, they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Watch this exciting video for more information!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator by March 31, 2020, and receive a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set. (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
March Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
March Code: CTK73KJZ
Here are a few cute pictures of the babies to brighten your day!
Just a few lined up at the milk bar
The Great Escape!
Cinq, a little boy with a heart on his neck
The tenth puppy born – Tenn, a little girl
The seventh puppy born – the magnificent Sevin, a little boy
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).