With ten puppies to care for these days, time is a limited resource for me…and probably for many of you. That is just one reason why I designed this quick and easy thank you card for today’s challenge. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
Anne Marie is our hostess today, and she is challenging us to “Turn Up the Heat” to create a project which features heat embossing. I heat embossed the word Thank You on my sentiment. I can’t wait to see what YOU emboss! And don’t forget to check out the puppy video at the end of today’s post!
Colors of the Day
(Also featured is Rose Gold)
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Oh my gosh, friends! I am feeling overwhelmed. The “Party of Ten” litter turns three weeks old Monday, March 2nd, and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. They will be wormed for the first time on Monday, and then they will begin their diet of puppy gruel four times a day, along with nursing, until they gradually taper off the nursing. The gruel will turn to mush, and finally solid kibble over the next five weeks.
I knew I needed to come up with a card which would be quick and easy, and not one which would take hours to create. I turned to one of the new papers available in the second Sale-A-Bration release, which begins March 3rd, to help me in my task. What you see featured are patterns from the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series collection of papers. The Rose Gold and Silver foil designs are stunning. You can use the papers as is, or you can add color to the white areas. I happened to use a Blender Pen to add Daffodil Delight (flower centers), Flirty Flamingo (petals), and Mint Macaron (leaves) inks to flowers which I snipped from one of the pages.
A Silver Foil panel, die cut using a rectangular Stitched So Sweetly die, makes the perfect back drop. All that is needed are a few champagne rhinestones for a touch of bling.
I stamped the So Sentimental sentiment twice. Once was in Celestial Copper Delicata ink, which I die cut out with a Stitched So Sweetly die. If you do not have copper ink, you can substitute any coordinating color you want. I stamped it a second time in VersaMark, and heat embossed it using Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Thank You was snipped out and adhered on top of the copper one.
To download a free tutorial for today’s quick, easy thank you card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team.
During Sale-A- Bration, which runs through March 31st, you can earn FREE exclusive products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). (Click here to see your Second Release choices, as well as first release). There is also a $100 reward level, which gives you more flexibility and options for your free items. Just look for the special reward icons in the brochure.
Coordination Product Release
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. However, they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Watch this exciting video for more information!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator by March 31, 2020, and receive a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set. (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
March Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
March Code: CTK73KJZ
Ready for an overdose of cuteness? Here is a sweet little video!
It features the first puppy born, Puppy Number One, (call name ONE) and Puppy Number Seven (call name Sevin). We have ONE, Tuu, Tres, Quatro, Cinq, Sixx, Sevin, Ocho, Nueve, Tenn.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).