The Stampin’ Schach is offering a fabulous Black Friday Special…”Schach Packs”! Here are the details:
- This special applies to orders placed online from Midnight, Mountain Time through NOON, Mountain Time, on Friday, November 28th.
- For every $50 (before shipping and taxes) receive a “Schach Pack” valued at a minimum of $25.
- “Schach Packs” will contain new and/or retired combinations of: card stock, card bases, designer series paper, 1-2 yard samples of ribbon, embellishments, punches, embossing folders, dies, card kits, completed cards, and even stamp sets. Please note that paper and ribbon will be cut to make mailing easier.
- For every $50 (before shipping and handling) you will receive a “Schach Pack” valued at $25.
- It’s that simple! Order $50, receive a $25 “Schach Pack”. Order $100, receive a $50 “Schach Pack” and so on!
Fill up your Shopping Cart with items from the Online Extravaganza!
There is still time to take advantage of the Starter Kit Special.
- The kit has been discounted for a LIMITED TIME. From November 24th to December 2, the $99 kit has been discounted 25% to $74.25
- YOU get to customize your kit with up to $125 in products. That’s like getting $50 FREE. Like all of our Starter Kits, shipping is FREE.
- If you place a product order of $150 within 45 days of your join date, you will receive a one-time discount of 30%.
- You will always receive at least a 20% discount on commissionable orders every day.
- AND…if you sign up during this special…you will receive 5% cash back on your sales and individual purchases during December. This is in addition to your regular discounts.
- AND…you can add Online Extravaganza items to your kit!
- If you are ready to become a Schach Pack Pal (a part of the Stampin’ Pretty group), just click HERE on November 24th. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]
November Lesson of the Month
Only Five Places Remain!
See THIS POST for details. If you wish to enroll, the deadline is Noon, CST on Saturday, November 29th.
Until next time…
Happy Thanksgiving! It’s Thursday, and time to play with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts! This week the talented Nicole Watt has created a fun sketch for you. I hope you enjoy my easy-to-make Moose card, featuring the Santa and Co. Designer Series Paper.
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This finished card measures 5-1/2″ wide and 4-1/4″ long.
- It’s all about the punch! Various Moose from the Santa and Co. Designer Series Paper collection were punched using the 2-1/2″ , 2″, 1-3/4″ and 1″ Circle Punches. How easy is that!
- It’s all about the details! Who can resist a bull moose with pearls on his back-flap long johns and bows on his antlers? I know I can’t!
- It’s all about the sentiment! These moose certainly know ’tis the season to be fancy! I matted the sentiment banner atop Real Red cardstock for a “pop” of color, and finished it off with a Linen Thread bow.
At this time, I would love to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. It truly is a time to be thankful for one’s blessings. I am blessed with a loving, supportive family and wonderful stamping friends like you! Family and friends…for what more could I ask?
I had fun with today’s card. At first, I was a little stumped with what to do with all the circles. Then I spied the moose paper on my kitchen table and thought, “Why not?” I was pleased with the cute result. What do you think? Won’t you let me know in your comment today? Your comments are important to me. And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
This month features three cards created with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set. A holiday card in non-traditional colors; a simple and sweet beauty; and a collage card featured a few weeks ago comprise this month’s trio. Here they are:
Card #1: Holiday Wreath
- Using non-traditional colors for holiday cards.
Card #2: Simple and Sweet
- Using the emboss resist technique
Card #3: Collage with “Wow”
- Creating collage-style cards
- Attention to detail.
This month’s lesson will include the following:
- The Kinda Eclectic clear stamp set (C 135350, $19.95). Already own this set? You may substitute one of equal value.
- One package of pearls, valued at $4.95.
- Three completed cards.
- Emailed pdf project sheets which contain step-by-step instructions and photos on how to complete each card, including measurements.
- Item numbers for each product used.
- A private link to video lessons for each one of the projects, discussing how it was created and demonstrating how to do the techniques used.
- Email assistance to answer any questions you may have about the cards.
This is NOT a card kit. Because I create all of the cards myself, class sizes are strictly limited to the first 30 enrollees.
- You will have until 12:00 Noon (CST) on the 29th of this month to email me that you will be participating and to pay the PayPal invoice, which will be emailed to you. My email addresses are: [email protected] and [email protected] Either one is fine. Sets will he ordered after 12:00 Noon CST on the 29th. They will be sent to you within 1 business day after I receive them. The tutorials and video links will be emailed to you by December 3rd.
- Please allow up to three weeks for me to complete your cards. I create each card personally, and depending upon the number of subscribers, it does take time to complete the cards.
- There is no commitment. You can subscribe one month, and opt out the next. However, you will receive a surprise valued between $3.95 – $5.95 for every three months you enroll (on your 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th month…).
The price for all o this is only $34.95 each month! Ready to enroll? Email me at the address above.
Until next time…