Colorful poppies on a thank you card are a bright and cheery way to send your thanks to someone. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, Claire is hosting our monthly Sketch challenge. It’s a classic sketch, with a central focal point. I thought it would be a great one for showing off the fun Pattern Party designer series paper collection, 48 sheets of 12″ x 12″ paper which are available as a Stampin’ Reward in the new 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog. I LOVE it! I can’t wait to see what YOU create – so grab those stamps, papers, and inks!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Painted Poppies take center stage on today’s card. I would have used pansies, but since I had just used them for our challenge last week, I wanted to mix it up a bit. I do have a confession, though. When I pulled out the Pool Party dotted paper, I actually thought it looked like Soft Succulent. It wasn’t until I read the colors found in the Pattern Party designer paper collection, that I noted my error. However, as the renowned Irish author James Joyce once noted, “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” I think I discovered that this Pool Party pattern looks pretty good with Soft Succulent. What do you think?
The flowers and leaves were colored using Stampin’ Blends in the new In Colors, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent, debuting in the upcoming Annual Catalog. Soft Sea Foam is a great complement for Soft Succulent, and was also used for the leaves. I added just a touch of Poppy Parade to the centers of the Papaya flowers for a colorful touch. Isn’t this Soft Succulent double bow a beauty! The new In Color ribbon really makes awesome bows. (If you need a new Annual Catalog and do not currently have a demonstrator, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll drop one into the mail pronto!)
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Colorful Poppies Thank You card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
It’s Time For Shares
Once again I will be offering Product Shares for the new 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog. Click HERE for all of the details!
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
STARTS MAY 4, 2021 through May 31, 2021! JOIN + PROMOTION!
FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $155 in products of your choice. That’s $56 in FREE product, $30 MORE than usual! Plus, the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $155 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember, through May – You get to choose up to $155 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
***Will be updated on May 4th***
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: UMNGVDSA
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
This card also features these products, available May 4th, 2021: Pansy Patch stamp set (154999), Soft Succulent cardstock (155776), Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends (155521), Pale Papaya cardstock (155668), Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends (155519), Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Stampin’ Host Reward (155426)
Gorgeous card, Ann! The color combo really pops and you really nailed the details.
Ann, this card really speaks to me, I love the black contrasting with the Pool Party and intro of Pale Papaya – gorgeous colouring! Thx for the inspiration!
Colleen beat me to it – that’s just what I was going to say, and I definitely think these colours look great together. Love the two-tone combo on the poppies too – I must remember that one! Such a beautiful card Ann; now I just need to get me some of those papers….
ALL the colors look fab whether they were what you intended to use or not! I love the Papaya/Poppy Parade combo for the flowers! They just stand out in the very best way! Hope you’re having a great week!
A gorgeous card Ann. Such lovely colors.
Ann, you are without a doubt the coloring queen! Amazingly beautiful blooms and the colors and patterned paper you chose are perfect with the flowers. Yes, I agree that Pool Party is beautiful with Soft Succulent. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Pretty poppies!! What a beautiful card!
This card is a real show stopper Ann! Love your poppies and mix of papers! This is really a card I would love to CASE! Have a great day!
This is gorgeous! That background paper (which I wish we had in EVERY color!!) is so pretty for your gorgeous flowers!
Ann, you have given us another fabulous card! Love the colors….the new in colors make me smile.
Pool party seems to go well with every color. When in doubt, get pool party out 🙂
Thank you for brightening my day.
Ann, this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love the polka dots and this color combo! Your flowers are so beautiful! Such a happy card! The ribbon is the perfect finished touch! Thank you for making my sketch shine! Have a super week, My Friend!
Beautiful card Ann and what lovely colors.
What Bob Ross always used to say; “there are no mistakes, just happy accidents.”
Thank you note cards cards is what I make the most of the way it seems.
I’m always having some in my hand bag cause I just never know when I may need a card to give to someone.
Enjoy your day; as ‘ Today Is A Good Day To Have A Good Day.’