A cheery get well card may be just what the doctor ordered to get an ill friend feeling in the pink again. It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by International Nurse’s Day. Remember – at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used get well, red, blue, embossing and stitching on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
There’s just something about tulips that make them a cheery flower. Maybe it’s their bright colors, or maybe it’s something about their delightful shape. No matter what the reason, I think they are perfect for get well cards. This trio has been stamped in Real Red and Pacific Point, which happen to be colors in the flag of the Netherlands. I did take a little poetic license with my Pacific Point blue tulip, because according to the Amsterdam Tulip Museum, no true blue tulip has ever existed. Any “blue tulips” which have been developed are shades of violet or lilac. I used the speckles stamp from the Poppy Parade set to add some speckles. The clear jewels are Clear Elegant Faceted Gems. They almost look like drops of dew.
If you are a tulip lover, and live in the Midwest, you may want to check out the Pella (Iowa) Tulip Festival, a celebration of this picturesque city’s Dutch heritage. It will be held May 6th – 8th this year. Although they will not be holding the parades due to COVID restrictions, the tulips will be as stunning as ever. According to the Pella Parks Department, just over 128,000 tulip bulbs, in over 80 different varieties, were planted in parks and along the streets for this year’s blooming. Can you imagine the explosion of color? And of course, there is always the food. For me, no trip to Pella is complete without a trip to Jaarsma’s Bakery, which specializes in Dutch pastries. I highly recommend their Dutch Letters. YUM!
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Cheery Get Well Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
It’s Time For Shares
I will be offering Product Shares for the new 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog. Back once is again is the best selling “I Want It All Share”.
I Want It All Share – $95 (Includes Shipping) BEST VALUE
- Includes 168 sheets of paper (60 – 6” x 12” sheets; 108 – 6” x 6” sheets)
- Includes 26-¼ yds of ribbon and twine
- Includes 137 embellishments
- Includes these BONUS items: 1 small sample of Shaker Shapes, 1 – 6” x 6” sample of Ombre Specialty Paper (colors will vary), 1 Ombre Gift Bag, 1 Simply Classic Treat Box, 1 Scalloped Kraft Treat Box
Email me at: [email protected] to reserve your share today! The reservation period runs through May 3rd, 2021. Filled shares will be ordered on May 4th… and the order will be expedited. US addresses only, please.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
STARTS MAY 4, 2021 through May 31, 2021! JOIN + PROMOTION!
FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $155 in products of your choice. That’s $56 in FREE product, $30 MORE than usual! Plus, the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $155 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember, through May – You get to choose up to $155 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
***Will be updated on May 4th***
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: BVCEBSRY
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!