A clean and simple pansy birthday card? Yep! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, Laurie is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple challenge. The theme is Birthdays. I thought it would be a great time to show off the gorgeous Pansy Petals designer series paper, which features Stampin’ Up!’s new In Colors. I can’t wait to see what YOU create! But remember, the Paper Players define clean and simple cards as cards which:
- Have minimal layers and embellishments
- Have plenty of open space, or “white” space
- Are simple and uncluttered
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Although today’s card may have multiple layers, it maintains its clean and simple vibe from an abundance of white space. The retiring Dainty Diamond 3D embossing folder adds interest and texture, while keeping it clean. I would have loved to have added some of the new In Color ribbon, but I limited my embellishments to a single Bumblebee Trinket, available when the new Annual Catalog goes live on May 4th.
Aren’t these flowers and leaves awesome? They were die cut from Pansy Petal designer series paper using the Pansy dies, both from the new Annual Catalog. (If you need a new Annual Catalog and do not currently have a demonstrator, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll drop one into the mail pronto!)
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Clean and Simple Pansy Birthday Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
The Clearance Rack has been refreshed! New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in the online store! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and save!
CLICK HERE to SHOP
The Retiring List
Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on certain products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay!
Shop the Retiring List Here
It’s Time For Shares
Once again I will be offering Product Shares for the new 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog. Click HERE for all of the details!
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: UMNGVDSA
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
Available May 4, 2021: Bumblebee Trinkets (155568), Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad (155576), Pansy Dies (155680), Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (155807)
Dear Ann: This card is clean and simple and a beautiful way to showoff the beautiful pansy flower. I love the way you designed the layers and then the sentiments in layers. I did case this for Mother’s Day and changed it just a bit by using the Fresh Freesia for the card stock layer under the embossing folder. Thank you for your ideas. Your work always is one of the best. And the little bee – perfect!
Ann, you showcased my favorite Bundle to absolute perfection. The textured background and graduating layers display the pansies beautifully. This is a beautiful display of CAS.
Ann, this is absolutely stunning! Those pansies look amazing against the clean background and the pop of delicate texture is such a wonderful detail. Another show-stopper, my friend!
I really love this card! Your colors are amazing and I love the EF background too. Your added bee embellishment is a perfect addition too. A stunning card Ann! Have a great Monday!
Gosh those pansies are gorgeous! Mine in my garden are still going strong but aren’t nearly this nice! I love the texture and the layered labels to make the sentiment stand out! Have a great week!
I love, love, love this card. Pansies are planted in the winter in Atlanta. I know you plant them in the Spring in the MidWest. These actually look real! The embossed background is so beautiful! You rocked this CAS challenge, My Friend!
Such a lovely card and adding the little bee adds a nice touch.
LOVE! Those pansies are gorgeous. My moms fave flower so they are special to me…love how you used them here!
Love this Ann – those pansies accent your sentiment panel beautifully and all that white space makes your card perfectly CAS! Cute addition of the bee too! I can’t wait to play with this set.