What better way to celebrate World Laughter Day on May 3rd than to make a cheery card for a friend who makes you smile! It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by World Laughter Day. Remember – at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used yellow, red and sequins on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s cheery color palette has a bit of a retro vibe, don’t you think? Sadly, all of the dies used on today’s card are, or will be, retiring. Stitched Shapes is a staple of mine, and is currently on low inventory. I have probably used this die set more than any set I have ever owned. The Best Plaid Builder dies are 20% off. While they may not be everyone’s cup of tea, I am mad about plaid. I will definitely be holding on to mine. And what about the adorable Many Hearts dies! I LOVE them. They are currently in the January – June Mini Catalog, and will be leaving us at the end of June.
With just a few cranks of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, today’s card came together quickly. Bitty butterflies, a tiny heart, and self-adhesive sequins accent the sweet sentiment. This cheery card for a friend will definitely be a day brightener!
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Cheery Card for A Friend, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
The Clearance Rack has been refreshed! New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in the online store! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Shop now and save!
CLICK HERE to SHOP
The Retiring List
Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on certain products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay!
Shop the Retiring List Here
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: W74QFT3Q
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
Love these colors together (Bermuda Bay is my #1 Stampin’ Up color) and the plaid background is definitely one to keep. Great card!
Your friend is sure to love this bright and happy card! I agree with you about the Stitched Shapes dies, they are my most used dies too. Have a great day!
Love your bright and happy card! The plaid builder dies is one of my favorites!
Sweet card Ann!
Very retro and cheery! Love the colors!
Love your bright and cheerful card. Wonderful use of color. I love the plaid background and the sentiment is lovely.
I love your card Ann! Thanks so much for your inspiration!
Beautiful and cheerful card; one to brighten up anyone’s day. Them tiny flutterbies are just adorable along with the sweetness of them hearts ^ a beautiful sentiment to go along with.
Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend.