Moose and plaid make me glad, and I hope they do you, too. Get ready for today’s Merry Moose card. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, Anne Marie has an “Into the Woods” theme for us. She is challenging us to create projects which feature “woodsy” elements like woodgrain paper, wood texture, trees, cabins, forest critters, plaid and more. I went with plaid, trees, and a very recognizable forest critter in creating my Merry Moose card. Enjoy!
The background on today’s card was created by sponging the night sky area with Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather inks. The tree images were stamped multiple times using Shaded Spruce and Pretty Peacock inks.
What about those touches of gold? The pine boughs, left over from a previous project, were die cut using the Beautiful Boughs dies. As for the moose, punching it out is so easy! Gold Glitter Dots and a gold double bow were the only finishing touches this card needed.
Have you taken advantage of my FREE tutorial gallery? For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. For the instructions on how to make today’s Merry Moose card, click on the tutorial button below. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
The new Paper Trimmer and Christmastime Is Here Suites are available now. Read about them HERE!
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
New Online Host Clubs Forming Now
Are you ready to combine the value of your online orders with those of other stampers from across the United States? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club! Check out the details HERE!
November Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
November Code: 9ZCHH22E
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).