Are you in need of a little something-something for a hot chocolate, tea or coffee loving friend? How about this Cup of Christmas card with matching K-cup holder? It’s time for the Stamp Review Crew: Cup of Christmas Edition!
If this is your very first visit to one of our hops, the Stamp Review Crew is a group of international Stampin’ Up! demonstrators whose mission is to do a blog hop on the first, third and fifth Mondays of each month. Our hops are unique because each of us features the same stamp set used in a variety of ways, giving you loads of inspiration for that set. The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog. You will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop, whenever you want.
This week we are featuring the Cup of Christmas set. If you are following along in order, you have just arrived from Charlet Mallet. Charlet’s work is always fabulous! After visiting me, you will continue to the next stop, the amazing Linda Callahan. I absolutely love her work. Be prepared to be inspired as you travel along on today’s hop!
Cup of Christmas Card
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
A few adorable touches make today’s Cup of Christmas card extra special. With its die cut candy cane and Puff Paint whipped cream, this card should delight the recipient.
The Night Before Christmas 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is so nostalgic, and pairs perfectly with the Real Red and Pretty Peacock cardstock which was used. I LOVE this cup of hot chocolate and cookies pattern.
There are lots of tutorials online for K-cup holders, so I will not recreate the wheel. I liked the simplicity of this one created by Connie Stewart, which can be found HERE.
Have you taken advantage of my FREE tutorial gallery? For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. For the instructions on how to make today’s Cup of Christmas card, click on the tutorial button below. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
The new Paper Trimmer and Christmastime Is Here Suites are available now. Read about them HERE!
Reduced Prices on Retired Stamp Sets
New Online Host Clubs Forming Now
Are you ready to combine the value of your online orders with those of other stampers from across the United States? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club! Check out the details HERE!
November Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
November Code: 9ZCHH22E
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).