Looking for an easy Christmas tree card? Here you go! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
It doesn’t get much easier than this cute card! A Stitched Shapes oval forms the backdrop for a Granny Apple Green gingham tree, which was punched out using the Pine Tree punch. Three Gorgeous Grape rhinestones provide a bit of bling. Finish it off with a sentiment, and you are good to go! I used the adorable “Ho Ho Ho” sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid set.
Download the FREE tutorial now! For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. For the instructions on how to make today’s easy Christmas tree card, click on the tutorial button below. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
The new Paper Trimmer and Christmastime Is Here Suites are available now. Read about them HERE!
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
I have reduced prices on many of the items on my Retired List. Check it out HERE, and email me at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing anything.
November Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
November Code: 9ZCHH22E
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).