Floral hello cards are so pretty. By switching out the sentiment, they can easily be transformed into a card suitable for a wide variety of occasions. It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by National Gardening Week. Remember – at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used green, die cuts, flowers and gold twine on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Since I love collage style cards, the new Artistically Inked Suite of products is perfect for me. While two gorgeous flowers, inked in new In Colors, take center stage, I added leaves, gold twine, frayed ribbon, gold stems, sequins and pearls to add dimension and texture. And what about the Crumb Cake Paper Lattice! Wow! Had I not already added a ton of pearls to the center of the Polished Pink flower, I would have been adding pearls at every intersection. However, even I have my pearl limits (wink)! And talk about gorgeous, the coordinating Expressions in Ink designer series paper is stunning!
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Floral Hello Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
The NEW Annual Catalog Is Live!
Check Out These Two New Promotions
Connect, Craft & Collect Promotion
Earn an extra $25 in Host Rewards when you purchase $250 or more! Workshop orders, individual customer orders, and customer online orders all qualify for this promotion. The order must reach the qualifying amount prior to shipping and tax.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Through May 31, 2021 it’s the JOIN + PROMOTION!
FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $155 in products of your choice. That’s $56 in FREE product, $30 MORE than usual! Plus, the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $155 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember, through May – You get to choose up to $155 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you are one of my established customers, one was mailed to you in April! If you did not receive it, please let me know. However, if you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please email me at: email@example.com and I will drop one into the mail to you, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
***Includes Retired Sets from the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog***
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: BVCEBSRY
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!