Are you in need of a winter birthday card? Or perhaps you need a card to thank someone for a holiday gift. This winter card, with its sparkly trees, may be the card for which you are looking. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, my sweet friend Claire has a wonderful Clean and Simple challenge for us. The theme is SNOW. How fun is that! But remember, by clean and simple we mean cards that:
- Have minimal layers and embellishments
- Have plenty of open space, aka “white” space
- Are simple and uncluttered
So grab those stamps, papers, and inks! We can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
I’ll be the first to admit that my card does have several layers. To be completely honest, I forgot about the minimal layer aspect. When I create clean and simple cards, I really have to concentrate on keeping it simple. You know me – I LOVE layers! But how could I concentrate? I was so excited about the fun SNOW theme. However, it still gives off a clean vibe, because of all the white! The trees were all die cut from Sparkle Glimmer paper. Even though it is retired, there are other options available, including the new Pearlescent paper. In fact, it would be interesting to duplicate this card, using it.
After I had added all of my sparkly die cuts, it felt as if something was missing. That’s when I decided to add the trio of birds from the Quite Curvy stamp set. In real life, we wouldn’t find little Pool Party snowbirds with Blushing Bride accents, but I wanted my little critters to be soft and subtle. Of course, I couldn’t wait to use the new Blushing Bride metallic ribbon, so I just had to add a double bow.
To download a free tutorial for today’s winter card with sparkly trees, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
The January – June 2021 Mini Catalog is Live
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time
If you would like a paper copy of the catalog, and you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!, please contact me. I will drop a FREE catalog in the mail to you the next business day.
It’s Time For Sale-A-Bration
Earn FREE Products during Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products. This year, the structure of Sale-A-Bration is different. Instead of one single Sale-A-Bration season, we’ve split the annual Sale-A-Bration event in two! The first Sale-A-Bration event will take place from January to February, with the second beginning in July and ending in August. All of the offerings for the January to February period can be found in the brochure above.
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST?Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! AND DURING SALE-A-BRATION you’ll receive an assortment of FIVE 6″ x 6″ stacks of Stampin’ Up!’s newest designer paper!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Coming in February!
If you remember Sale-A-Bration 2017, you were probably blown away by the Hey Chick stamp set. Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time, February 2 – June 30, 2021.
Hey Chick Bundle 158627 $44
Hey Chick Stamp Set 1581990 $17
Chick Dies 158199 $32
Hey Birthday Chick Bundle 158631 $43
Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set 154464 $21
Birthday Chick Dies 158200 $27
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: HWE6943W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).