Winter getting you down? How about a cheery Dragonfly Garden all occasion card to brighten your day! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week I am hosting the first color challenge of 2021 at The Paper Players. If you are tired of holiday colors, these colors will be a welcome change. If you don’t happen to have the exact Stampin’ Up! colors, please feel free to substitute colors of a similar hue. We can’t wait to see what you create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is easy-peasy. Why? Because those gorgeous dragonflies are punched from designer series paper. And the die cut frame? Well, it’s from the Dandy Laser-Cut Paper collection. This is truly one card where the paper does all the work. All it took to finish up the card was to add a sentiment, a few embellishments, and voila! It’s done!
To download a free tutorial for today’s Dragonfly Garden card which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog 2019 – present, there is a free tutorial.
2021 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery – CLICK HERE
2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery – CLICK HERE
2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery – CLICK HERE
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
The January – June 2021 Mini Catalog is Live
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time
Click to view the new catalog on-line!
If you would like a paper copy of the catalog, and you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!, please contact me. I will drop a FREE catalog in the mail to you the next business day.
It’s Time For Sale-A-Bration
Click Here to View the Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Earn FREE Products during Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products. This year, the structure of Sale-A-Bration is different. Instead of one single Sale-A-Bration season, we’ve split the annual Sale-A-Bration event in two! The first Sale-A-Bration event will take place from January to February, with the second beginning in July and ending in August. All of the offerings for the January to February period can be found in the brochure above.
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! AND DURING SALE-A-BRATION you’ll receive an assortment of FIVE 6″ x 6″ stacks of Stampin’ Up!’s newest designer paper!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: HWE6943W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).
I enjoyed the color combo this week, Ann! Love how you showcased the laser cut paper and that bow is perfection. Of course, that perfectly placed bling is a fabulous detail!
Ann, this was a fun challenge! I like the way the colors forced us to step out of the box! That’s why they call it a challenge! Great cards in the gallery this week with your colors. Your card is gorgeous! I love that dandy laser cut paper! Just wow! The dragonflies are so beautiful in flight! Your little bow is so pretty, too! Have a great weekend, My Friend!
Ann, I loved these colors and you showcased them beautifully. This set is so popular right now, but once again you took it to another level. All those gorgeous details add up to such a rich and textured card. Gorgeous, my friend
I knew if you chose these colours you would have a great card to showcase those papers, which I am in a total funk with – bravo Ann! Only problem is, I now feel like I NEED that Dandy Garden laser cut paper too – so thanks for that!! Seriously though, this card is just lovely and does an awesome job of balancing the colour trio. Thanks for stretching my creative skills this week!
So gorgeous card, congrats ????
I like the dragonflies and all details ?
Lovely card. The Dandy Laser Cut Paper is beautiful…..didn’t notice it in the catalog. Thanks for sharing!
I loved the colors this week Ann and I enjoyed the challenge of figuring out what to do with them. Your card is stunning! That paper is just fabulous and may have done some of the work but your layout is terrific too! Have a great week and thanks for the inspiration with this beauty!
Such beautiful detail on your card! I love the multiple DSPs and the double bow especially! I feel that I didn’t do your colors justice after seeing this design!! Have a great week!
I love the colors that you used. Love your card Ann. Hope you are staying warm.
What a beautiful palette of colors! I was happy to break out the Blackberry, as it is not a color I use often! You used them all to their best advantage in this pretty creation as well! I adore that bow and ribbon too!