Looking for a floral friendship card to raise someone’s spirits? Nothing beats flowers to brighten a winter’s day. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the talented LeAnne has a really fun theme challenge for us: Use something NEW on your project! Don’t we all have something which is new to us, which we haven’t used, in our stash? For me, it was the new Art Gallery bundle, Dandy laser cut paper, Fine Art designer series paper, and Gilded Leafing. I can’t wait to see what new goodies you are using on your card this week!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The Art Gallery images are perfect for playing with the new gilded leaf flakes. I used them on the larger blossom in order to add a beautiful golden luster. I simply stamped the overlay image in Versamark, and heat embossed it with Heat and Stick powder until sticky, at which point I added the gold flakes. I burnished them and rubbed off the excess. Since it was such an easy process, I did the same thing with a dragonfly cutout from the Dandy Laser Cut Paper collection.
A “pop” of blue in a sea of pink and gold, the floral stem is accented with an organdy bow. A gold hoop and clear Elegant Faceted Gems provide further embellishment. The sentiment, “It was a perfect day because of you” holds particular meaning for me. Lexi lost her fight to cancer a few days ago (Click Here for the post about Lexi’s passing.) I created this card to be framed. It will sit beside Lexi’s powder pink urn. Every day truly was a perfect day when Lexi was in it!
To download a free tutorial for today’s floral friendship card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog 2019 – present, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
There’s Still Time to Sign Up for My January – June Mini Catalog Product Shares!
- Email me at: [email protected] to reserve your share today! The reservation period runs through January 4th, 2021.
- PayPal invoices will be emailed out starting December 29, 2020…and checks are welcome, too!
- Filled shares will be ordered on January 5th… and the order will be expedited. US addresses only, please.
While I will try to make certain I have all of the items I listed in my shares, if certain items are not available at the time I place my expedited order, I may have to refund the cost of that item.
1. Designer Series Paper Share – $41.50 (Includes postage)
6” x 12” Patterns
- Love You Always Specialty (3), True Love (6), Hydrangea Hill (6), Fine Art (6), Sand & Sea (6), Ice Cream Corner (6), Snail Mail (6), Well Suited (6), Love You Always Foil (3), Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass (4), Golden Garden Specialty (3), Pearlescent (1), Dandy Laser Cut (1 assorted card front)
6” x 6” Patterns
- Dandy Garden (12)
68 Sheets Total
2. Ribbon Share – $9 (Includes postage)
Approximately 1-¼ yards of 5 different ribbons and 2-½ yards of 4 different twines
All ribbons/twines will be hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie.
- Blushing Bride ⅜”
- Gorgeous Grape ⅜”
- Mossy Meadow 3/16” Braided Linen Trim
- Fine Art ⅜”
- Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon
- Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (Blushing Bride, White)
- Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (Basic Gray, Night of Navy)
6-¼ yds ribbon and 5 yds twine = 11-¼ yards total
3. Embellishments Share – $11.75 (Includes postage)
- 4 Heart Charms
- 20 Matte Black Dots (10 each size)
- 40 Pastel Pearls (10 each color)
- 4 Ladybug Trinkets
- 20 Opal Rounds (10 each, 2 sizes)
- 30 Resin Hearts (15 red, 15 white)
- 4 Clever Clips (2 each color)
122 Total Embellishments
4. I Want It All – $56.50 (Includes Postage) BEST VALUE
Includes all 67 sheets of paper, 11-1/4 yards of ribbon and twine, and 122 embellishments PLUS the following BONUS ITEMS:
- Small sample of Ice Cream corner sprinkles
- One Love You Always Treat Box
- One Sweet Little Valentine Card
- A random sampling of the Sale-A-Bration Designer series papers
Membership Has Its Perks
HUGE Starter Kit Special starts January 5th!!! Sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive a free stack of Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Retired Holiday products will be coming soon.
If you have placed an order with me in the last 12 months, the NEW Stampin’ Up! January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Promotion Brochure have been mailed out to you. If yours have not arrived by December 25th, please email me at [email protected] Both go live on January 5th, 2021!
If you are not sure you have placed an order with me in the last 12 months OR if your address has changed, please email me: [email protected] or [email protected] If you are not a current customer, but you plan on selecting me as your demonstrator, I will gladly send you a free catalog. Just let me know! I’m only an email away!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: HWE6943W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).