Can you believe I do not have my Christmas cards completed? Why I didn’t take this opportunity to create another Christmas card instead of this seashell birthday card, I’ll never know. But these products from Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming January – June Mini Catalog were calling out my name. It’s Sunday, and time to play in The Paper Players final challenge of the year!
This week, our Queen of Die Cuts, Lauri, has a color challenge for us: Silver, Black and White. What a classic and elegant color combination it is. I used it to create this VERY easy birthday card using the new Seaside Seashells dies and Seashells 3D embossing folder. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
When I first saw the Sand & Sea Suite in the upcoming January – June Mini Catalog, I knew these products would be among the first I would order. Not only did I love the images and sentiments, I LOVED the embossing folder and the coordinating die. For today’s card, I began by embossing both silver foil and Shimmery White cardstock. I then used the die to cut them out. After adhering the silver die cut to the card base, I simply snipped out the shells from the Shimmery White one. They were adhered to the silver die cut using dimensionals. Wink of Stella enhanced the sparkle of the paper, while pearls were the perfect accents.
To download a free tutorial for today’s seashell birthday card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
It’s the Giant Year-End Closeout Event!
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay!
Here Are the Details!
The sales period runs through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
August–December 2020 Mini Catalog Retiring List – Click Here
THE SPRING MINI CATALOG RELEASE & SALE-A-BRATION PROMOTION are right around the corner, so that means it’s time for the Stampin’ Schach Product Shares!
Yep!!! There will be shares! For information about my January – June Mini Catalog Shares, CLICK HERE!
If you have placed an order with me in the last 12 months, the NEW Stampin’ Up! January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Promotion Brochure have been mailed out to you. If yours have not arrived by December 25th, please email me at email@example.com. Both go live on January 5th, 2021!
If you are not sure you have placed an order with me in the last 12 months OR if your address has changed, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are not a current customer, but you plan on selecting me as your demonstrator, I will gladly send you a free catalog. Just let me know! I’m only an email away!
Can’t wait to order those new spring products? You don’t have to! Purchase the $99 starter kit and join Stampin’ Up! today! You can add up to $125 of new Mini Catalog products to your kit for $99 and it ships FREE —what a GREAT value! After joining, you can pre-order more products with a 20% demonstrator discount along with earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products. Read below for more information and a link to join!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. ALL OF MY RETIRED SETS/BUNDLES ARE 10% OFF THROUGH DECEMBER, 31st!!!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: JFQR9J4W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).