Are you like me, and need a Thanksgiving card (or two) to send out to family and friends? If so, why not create this textured beauty? With minimal stamping, this Thanksgiving card is all about layers and die cuts. It’s Friday, and time to celebrate at Festive Fridays – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by Thanksgiving. Remember – at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used a thankful theme, burlap, twine, leaves, wood and pumpkins on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
If you have a little time on your hands, there is nothing difficult about today’s card. It’s basically layering paper – you can find the measurements in the tutorial – and die cutting leaves, a fence, and a pumpkin. It’s even easy to create the sentiment, since it is punched out using the Classic Label Punch. The rest is just embellishing!
To download a free tutorial for today’s Thanksgiving card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
I have been remiss these past few months in answering emails and mailing out packages. I apologize. My dear sweet Lexi has inoperable cancer. She has a fist sized tumor at the base of her bladder. After discussing it with her specialist, we have decided to let her enjoy her remaining days here with her pack, being surrounded by those who love her. She is on the same protocol that has extended Brody’s life, and we are hopeful it will allow us to have many more wonderful days, weeks, months and maybe even years, with her. It has taken me some while to work my head around this, as I go through the stages of grief, and my mind has not been on stamping. Take care, my friends, and hug your fur babies…
Quite Curvy Variety Bundle | Item 158396 | $70.50
This option contains all options available with this promotion at a 10% discount
- Quite Curvy Stamp Set
- Curvy Dies
- Curvy Christmas Stamp Set
- Classic Christmas 6×6 Designer Series Paper
Just look at these curvy cards created by Stampin’ Up!’s concept artists!
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: JFQR9J4W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).