I love holidays. Out of all the holidays, Christmas is my hands-down favorite. Decking the halls makes me jolly! Watching holiday movies fills my heart with joy. There’s baking and shopping, and hustle and bustle, and there are Christmas cards to address and send. Of course, my friends and relatives expect me to send handmade cards. With Christmas right around the corner, and with my stash of holiday cards looking a wee bit anemic, I pulled out the gorgeous Poinsettia Petals bundle to create this poinsettia holiday card. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
Woo hoo! This week, I am the host of our monthly Clean and Simple challenge. For the theme, I selected “Hooray for Holidays!” And you know what the really cool thing is? You can select ANY holiday you want! I can’t wait to see what holiday you select, and what you create! But remember, it’s a clean and simple challenge, so here is a quick reminder of what The Paper Players mean by Clean and Simple:
Minimal Layers and embellishments
Plenty of “open” space, also known as “white” space
Simple and uncluttered
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine certainly got a work out with today’s card. The three sizes of poinsettia blossoms were inked with Versamark onto Blushing Bride cardstock and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss powder. They were die cut out using the Poinsettia dies. Leaves were die cut from Whisper White card stock, while berry stems were die cut from Silver foil and retired Sparkle glimmer paper. A little texture was imparted to the card base courtesy of the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.
I actually did two versions of this card, but I felt this one looked more clean and simple than the first one I created. I will share it with you the middle of next week, since I have a Stamp Review Crew Coming Home card which will be posted this evening. Be sure to tune in for it!
To download a free tutorial for today’s Poinsettia holiday card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
Quite Curvy Variety Bundle | Item 158396 | $70.50
This option contains all options available with this promotion at a 10% discount
- Quite Curvy Stamp Set
- Curvy Dies
- Curvy Christmas Stamp Set
- Classic Christmas 6×6 Designer Series Paper
Just look at these curvy cards created by Stampin’ Up!’s concept artists!
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: JFQR9J4W
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).