Who would love instructions for making an all-occasion gift card holder? That is what is on the agenda today. It’s time to play at Festive Friday!
This week’s challenge is in honor of Boss’ Day. Your goal is to use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used thank you, flowers, gift card packaging, metallics and ribbon. I hope you will join in our challenge this week.
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This is one of my favorite designs for a gift card holder. I am not certain who first created this style, as it has been around for years. I am sure that its longevity is due to its versatility. By simply switching out the paper, sentiment and embellishments, you can use it for any occasion. Another great feature is that you could very easily create a coordinating card to go with it.
For this gift card holder, I went with a more elegant look. The centers of the flowers, on both the front and the back, were accented with Gold Metallic Pearls. The Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon, which coordinates perfectly with the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper, makes beautiful double bows. Isn’t the Gold Glitz Delicata Ink pretty? It gives a look similar to heat embossing without the fuss!
Download the FREE tutorial! If you would like a printable copy of the details on how to create this gift card holder, just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, please visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Don’t forget to visit The Festive Friday team members for more inspiration.
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: UX3ETERC
Membership Has Its Benefits … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
If you have questions about joining, I am only an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Reduced Prices on Retired Stamp Sets (October 3, 2019)
GQ wanted me to tell you that he helped me reduce prices on many of the items on my Retired List. If you haven’t looked lately, check out the list HERE. Email me at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing anything.
Are you ready to combine the value of your online orders with those of other stampers from across the United States? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club! Check out the details HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).