Are you a fan of frosty walks in winter woods! You need this Winter Woods holiday card. It’s time for the Stamp Review Crew: Winter Woods Edition!
If this is your very first visit to one of our hops, the Stamp Review Crew is a group of international Stampin’ Up! demonstrators whose mission is to do a blog hop on the first, third and fifth Mondays of each month. Our hops are unique because each of us features the same stamp set used in a variety of ways, giving you loads of inspiration for that set. The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog. You will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop, whenever you want.
This week we are featuring the Winter Woods set. If you are following along in order, you have just arrived from the amazing Heidi Baks. Heidi’s work is always a favorite of mine! After visiting me, you will continue to the next stop, Stesha Bloodhart. I love her work. Be prepared to be inspired as you travel along on today’s hop!
Winter Woods Holiday Card
Colors of the Day
This is such an easy card to create. The grove of trees was inked in Versamark and heat embossed with Shimmer White Stampin’ Glitter. Continuing with the sparkly theme, the snow and pine tree were die cut from Sparkle Glimmer Paper.
Download the tutorial! If you would like complete step-by-step directions for this Winter Woods holiday card, including paper measurements, please click on the button below! For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Winter Woods is one of my favorite stamp sets. I created this Winter Woods holiday card, which features the pine tree image, last year. You can read more about it here.
Now hop along to Stesha to see what she has in store for you! If you get lost along the way, you can find a list of all the hoppers at The Stamp Review Crew. Until next time…
Reduced Prices on Retired Stamp Sets
I have reduced prices on many of the items on my Retired List. Check it out HERE, and email me at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing anything.
September Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
September Code: XUH7X9GE
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least January 31, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
If you have questions about joining, I am only an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).