What better way to let a friend know you are thinking of them than with a vintage style friendship card! Welcome to Festive Friday, where we are celebrating Senior Citizen’s Day and/or Retro/Vintage Style!
Although today’s card may look difficult to create, it was very easy…especially when you let the paper do the talking! This precious bird was simply snipped from one of the patterns in the Bird Ballad collection. Pearls were used to accent the center of the flowers, and add to the vintage feel.
Download the tutorial! If you would like complete step-by-step directions for this card, including paper measurements, please click on the button below! For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Don’t forget to visit The Festive Friday team members for more inspiration.
For information about the latest Stampin’ Up! specials, the August Host Code, Holiday Catalog share information and more, keep on reading! If you are ready to check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration, won’t you please leave me a comment before you go?
Holiday Catalog Shares
If you would like to read about the Holiday Catalog Shares I am offering, just CLICK HERE!
Are you ready to get a head start on your holiday cards? There is no need to wait until September 4th to order 2019 Holiday Catalog Items. Through August 31, all items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog can be added to the $99 Starter Kit Special!
During the process of signing up and purchasing your Starter Kit, the Holiday Catalog category will be available to click on and order from. Of course, you can always add items from the Annual Catalog, too!
Why is now a great time to join? You get more bang for your buck during the Extra! Extra! Recruiting Promotion!
- GET BONUS PRODUCTS & ORDER HOLIDAY PRODUCTS EARLY! Select up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, which is $30 more than usual). Plus, the starter kit ships FREE, for a 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs INCLUDING the Holiday Catalog. Simply look for the “Holiday Catalog” category when getting the kit. By joining now, you will be getting holiday products weeks before the September 4th catalog launch date.
- GET A $10 COUPON! If you purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! during the month of August, a $10 coupon code, which needs to be redeemed by October 31st, will be emailed to you.
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least January 31, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: HJ7QP69X
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).