Looking for a quick and easy hello card? Then this one is for you! Welcome to this edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole.
While I continue to break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner, Nicole, is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Lacy Hello Card
2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog Page 42
This card features the A Little Lace bundle, which will be available June 4th, when the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog goes live. Isn’t the Stitched Lace die stunning? While this card features the new In Colors Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile, the sky is the limit on the color combinations you can use with this versatile layout. While the version in the catalog is not a standard size, it can easily be sized to 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ tall. I hope you will give this card a try!
Colors of the Day
Stamp: A Little Lace
Paper: Whisper White Thick cardstock (3-1/2″ x 10-1/2″), Whisper White cardstock (4-3/4″ x 6-1/2″), Pretty Peacock cardstock (3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″), Terracotta Tile cardstock (3-1/2″ x 1-1/4″)
Inks: Versamark, Terracotta Tile
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Lace Dies, Heat Tool, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy, Paper Snips, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 5-1/4″ to form the card base. Fold and crease using a bone folder.
2. Die cut the Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Lace die. Use the border die to create the decorative edge. Cut this piece down to 3-1/2″ x 4-3/8″.
3. Ink the sentiment using Versamark, and stamp 3/8″ from the bottom of the Pretty Peacock cardstock. Heat emboss using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. (Hint: To prevent annoying speckles, dust the cardstock using an Embossing Buddy prior to stamping.)
For all the details on how to make today’s easy lacy hello card, just click on the tutorial button below. You will receive your own FREE tutorial, which you can either save or print off. For more inspiration, don’t forget to visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!___________________________
May Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to create your own easy lacy hello card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own, I would love to be your Demonstrator. The supply list is located below.
(Please note: The NEW catalog does not go live until June 4th. If you need a copy, and do not currently have a relationship with another demonstrator, please email me: [email protected] and I will drop one in the mail to you the next business day!)
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
It’s Time to Reserve Your Annual Catalog Product Shares
Would you like to have all the new designer papers at a fraction of the cost of buying full packages? Are you like me, and would love to have all of the new ribbons, but an entire roll is way too much for you? Or, does owning sparkly embellishments make your heart go pitter-pat? Then my Annual Catalog Shares are for you!!!
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Check out the Annual Catalog Product Shares.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).