Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog Retiring Products Lists are now available!
- Retiring In Colors: Be sure to stock up on retiring In Color ink and paper products while they are still available! Please don’t hesitate! As we all know, these sell out quickly, and I don’t want you to be disappointed.
- The Stampin’ Trimmer is retiring! While a replacement trimmer or paper cutter will be released at some point in the future, if you would like a Stampin’ Trimmer or replacement cutting blades for your current trimmer, you need to order them now, while supplies are available. Beginning April 15, you can order up to SIX packages of cutting blades (two blades per package).
- Stock Up NOW on cardstock, foil sheets, embossing powder and envelopes! When the new catalog is released, there will modest price increases on these products.
If you would like an Annual Catalog, and you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please email me. I would LOVE to be your demonstrator! I will add your name to my mailing list to have one mailed to you the latter part of May. If you have ordered from me during the past year, an Annual Catalog will be automatically sent to you.
April Host Code Information
Ready to stock up? When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
April Code: NVMXYQGS
If you have any questions, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).