Searching for a pink and pearled horse card? Guess what I created for this week’s Festive Friday Challenge: Mother’s Day and/or Pink!
Now you may be wondering how a horse card fits into Mother’s Day. My mother loved horses. In fact, we had 30 horses on the farm when I was growing up. I actually showed horses from the time I was in elementary school through college. I know my mother would have loved getting this card for Mother’s Day…and it is dedicated to her memory.
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This beautiful horse was easy to watercolor. I used Aqua Painters and Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Old Olive, and Smokey Slate inks. Using Shimmery White card stock adds visible sparkle. Plus, I added more shimmer to the mane and tail with Clear Wink of Stella.
For more inspiration, don’t forget to visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
April Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to create your own horse card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own, I would love to be your Demonstrator. The supply list is located below.
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
April Code: NVMXYQGS
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s horse card? And don’t forget to visit the Festive Friday team members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
Festive Friday Design Team
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).