How about a Stained Glass Easter card? It’s Sunday, and time to play with the Paper Players!
Colors of the Day
Coloring with Stampin’ Blends is fun and easy. I used the brush ends of the selected colors and colored on the wrong side of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum. The Four Panel pattern can be trimmed down to three panels, and it fits perfectly on the card front.
For all the details on how to make today’s Stained card, just click on the tutorial button below. You will receive your own FREE tutorial, which you can either save or print off. For more inspiration, don’t forget to visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
April Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to create your own stained glass Easter card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own, I would love to be your Demonstrator. The supply list is located below.
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
April Code: NVMXYQGS
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s stained glass Easter card? And don’t forget to visit The Paper Players team members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
The Paper Players Design Team
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).