Looking for a thank you card with flowers, complete with Copper Foil accents? I’ll be giving you the step-by-step “how-to’s” in today’s On the CASE!
While I continue to break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner, Nicole, is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Thank You Card with Flowers
Occasions Catalog Page 27
The Well Said bundle, with is wide variety of sayings, is an important weapon in my stamping arsenal. I also think the Incredible Like You stamp set is an unsung hero. I was so happy to CASE this beautiful thank you card, which features both of these sets.
Colors of the Day
Stamps and Papers and Inks…Oh, My!
Stamps: Well Said Bundle (Includes the Well Written framelits), Incredible Like You
Paper: Copper Foil ( 3″ x 2″), Pool Party cardstock (3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″), Whisper White Thick Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″), Whisper White cardstock (5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, 2″ x 3″)
Inks: Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Soft Suede,
Other: Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Thinlits, Well Written Thinlits, Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack – 1/8″ Very Vanilla/Copper, Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Whisper White thick cardstock at 4-1/4″ to form the card base. Fold and crease using a bone folder.
2. Stamp the Pool Party flowers onto the 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock in the positions illustrated below. Overstamp with Granny Apple Green leaves. Stamp the stems in Soft Suede. Add the Berry Burst blossoms. Stamp the Pool Party Circles as shown.
3. Ink the solid Background Blossom image in Daffodil Delight, and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock. Ink the detailed Overlay Blossom image and stamp over the background image. Repeat. Snip out and adhere to the card base as shown in the finished picture.
4. Add a piece of Very Vanilla/Copper ribbon across the front of the stamped panel, and adhere on the back. Next, adhere the stamped panel onto the front of the card base.
5. Die cut the 3-3/16″ x 1-13/16″ Stitched Rectangle from Pool Party cardstock.
6. Die cut the words “thanks” and “you” from Copper Foil. Adhere to the Pool Party Rectangle using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
7. In the words “SENDING” and “TO” in Night of Navy ink. Stamp onto the Pool Rectangle as shown in the photo.
9. Because I had to cover up an ink smear, I added rhinestones.
Today’s thank you card with flowers was so easy to make, I’m sure you’ll want to make your own. The exact details for making it can be found in the step-by-step tutorial I created. Just click on the button below to receive a tutorial which you can save, or print off. Looking for more FREE tutorials? Visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!
March Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to create your own thank you with flowers card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own, I would love to be your Demonstrator. The supply list is located below.
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me.
During Sale-A-Bration, orders of $50 (before tax and shipping) will earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code, as well as Sale-A-Bration goodies. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will receive your own stampin’ rewards, your free gift from me and FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Time Is Running Out – Take Advantage of the Super Starter Kit Special Today
When you join as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you get TWO Starter Kit options from which to choose!
Now is the time to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Choose Option 1 and build your kit with up to $175 in your choice of products – that’s $50 more product than usual-for just $99 plus tax. The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. OR select Option 2 and get an adorable Craft and Carry Tote (a $50 value)in addition to$175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products, for just $129. There is NO risk, NO obligation to purchase more (but you’ll have at least a 20% discount if you do), and NO penalty to drop! Purchase the kit through me and become part of The Schach Pack! JOIN HERE.
I would LOVE to have you join my group, join in the savings and join in the fun!
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).