Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Stampin’ Up!’s new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organize—and customize—your space your way!
Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!:
- Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
- Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
- Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
- Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
- Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace.
- Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.
Click HERE to Use the Easy Configuration Chart to Determine What Pieces You Need
Will old-design Stampin’ Pads fit in the Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays? No. The Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays are designed to fit our new-design Stampin’ Pads only.
How high can I stack storage trays? We stacked up to 50 storage trays without any issues, BUT we would not recommend stacking that high. While our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are sturdy, the higher you stack them, the less stable they’ll become. Use your discretion when stacking.
Can I mount my Storage by Stampin’ Up! products on the wall? No. Our modular storage products are designed to sit on a table (or similar flat surface).
How should I use the Open Storage Cube? The Open Storage Cube can be used to hold any miscellaneous items like ribbon, embellishments, and small punches. For more inspiration on ways to use items from our Storage by Stampin’ Up! product line, check out the configuration chart we created.
Can I mix and match Storage by Stampin’ Up! products? Yes! Our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are modular and designed with customization in mind. Take a look at the flyer for more information on the size and dimensions of each item in our new modular storage product line.
Do I need a Storage Lid for each 5-tray stack? No. The Storage Lid covers the top of Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays, Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays, and Open Storage Cubes, so you need only one per storage configuration.
Are Storage by Stampin’ Up! products free-standing or stacked? Both. We designed these modular storage products to be free-standing and stackable, so you can customize your crafting space to work best for you.
How many Stampin’ Ink Refills can I store in the Storage Topper? You can store up to 20 Stampin’ Ink Refills (or other small items) in the Storage Topper.
Are ink pads difficult to remove from Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays? No. When you insert an ink pad into a storage tray, a small portion of the ink pad will stick out. We designed it this way, so your ink pads will be both secure and easy to access.
Can I buy individual Ink Pad & Marker Storage Trays and/or Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays? No. Both of these items include a set of five white plastic trays. Please use the configuration chart to determine how many storage units you need.
What material do you use to make Storage by Stampin’ Up! products? Our modular storage products are made with white, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic, which is a lightweight and durable material.
April Host Code Information
Ready to order Storage by Stampin’ Up!? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
April Code: NVMXYQGS
As always, if you have any questions, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).