With the last of my Christmas cards in the mail, I found time to play with one of the new sets from the Occasions Catalog. The catalog, which goes live January 3rd, is filled with fabulous papers, ribbons, embellishments, and of course, stamp sets. I hope you like this peek at Petal Palette, one of my favorites. I have included a step-by-step tutorial for you!
Colors of the Day
Your Step-by-Step Guide: A Peek at Petal Palette
1. Create the card base by scoring and folding the Whisper White Thick Cardstock at 5-1/2”.
2. Emboss the left side of the card front with the pictured Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
3. Mat the white cardstock onto Pool Party and adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
4. Die cut the frond, lace panel and lacy flower from Whisper White cardstock. Adhere to the card front as shown using a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
5. Stamp the rose image in Memento ink. Color using Old Olive and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. Remove color if needed with the Color Lifter. Die cut with the appropriate thinlit. Adhere to the card front.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray. Die cut with the 2-1/2” Layering Oval framelit. Create the corresponding scalloped oval from Pool Party. Adhere the oval to the scallop using dimensionals, and add to the card front using SNAIL.
I hope you enjoyed today’s peek at Petal Palette, and I hope you are enjoying the blog’s new look! My friend, Nicole Watt of Integrant Services, did a wonderful job, don’t you think?
It’s Time to Share!
I have compiled all of the information for my annual Occasions Catalog Shares. Here it is
1. DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE – $29 (Includes postage)
30 – 6” x 12” sheets of Designer Series Paper
Sweet Soiree – 6 sheets
Painted With Love – 6 sheets
Petal Passion – 6 sheets
Myths & Magic – 6 sheets
True Gentleman – 6 sheets
27 – 6” x 6” sheets of Designer Series Paper Stacks
Picture Perfect Party – 12
Tutti-Frutti – 12
Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper – 3 (1 each of 3 colors)
Total: 60 sheets
2. RIBBON SHARE – $12.50 (Includes postage)
Approximately 1- 1/4 yards of each of the following new ribbons:
3/8” Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon
Love Mini Tinsel Trim – Powder Pink
Love Mini Tinsel Trim – Gold
1/4” Whisper White Organza Ribbon
3/8″ Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon
3/8″ Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon
Approximately 1 yard of each of the following new paper ribbons:
Lemon Lime Twist
Approximately 2-1/2 yards of Silver Baker’s Twine
Total: 13 yards of Ribbon and Baker’s Twine
3. EMBELLISHMENTS SHARE – $10 (Includes postage)
4 Birthday Mini Binder Clips (1 each of 4 colors)
4 Petal Passion Embellishments (2 each of 2 designs)
50 Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (10 each of 5 colors)
44 Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (22 Teardrops; 22 Circles)
6 True Gentleman Buttons (asst’d)
2 Mini Embroidery Hoops (1 in each size)
Total: 110 Pieces
4. I Want It All Share – $45.50 (Postage included) * BEST Value*
Includes 60 sheets of paper, 13 yards of ribbon, 110 embellishments. And as a BONUS, if you purchase the “I Want It All Share”, I will include for FREE:
1 Silver Mini Gable Box and 2 Whisper White Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes!!!
Email me at: [email protected] or [email protected]) to reserve your share today! PayPal invoices will be emailed out on January 1st…and checks are welcome, too! Filled shares will be ordered on January 3rd, and the order will be expedited. I’ll put the entire family to work to get your shares cut, packaged and mailed out as quickly as possible!
Ready to make your own Petal Palette card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to try your hand at creating your own, the supply list is located below. Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. BUT REMEMBER…NEW OCCASIONS ITEMS are not available until January 3rd. Be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Online orders over $50 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I make or the techniques I use, don’t hesitate to email me. Until next time..