It’s been a great month for deals, and it’s only getting better now that Stampin’ Up! has added even more products to the Year-End Closeouts! Be sure to check out the amazing discounts on the extra items, including stamp sets and holiday products. Click HERE to see the goodies!
They’re Baaack….Occasions Catalog Shares
Three share options will be available with the Occasions Catalog. Here they are:
Designer Series Paper Share – $22.50 (postage included)(Note: The Designer Series Paper is cut into 6″ x 12″ sheets)
- 24 – 6″ x 12″ sheets from each of the four new Designer Series Paper Collections
- 24 – 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ sheets from the two new Designer Paper Stacks
- 4 – 6″ x 6″ Designer Washi Sheets (4 different patterns)
- 1 – 6″ x 12″ sheet of Chalkboard Paper
Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 (postage included)
- 1 yard of Sahara Lace Trim
- 1 yard of Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
- 1 yard of Pom Pom Trim
- 6 yards of Cotton Twine (2 yards of three colors)
- 1 yard of Hello Honey Ribbon
- 1 yard of White Jute ribbon
- 6 epoxy embellishments (1 of each size and style)
- 8 designer buttons (2 of each design)
- 3 Something Borrowed embellishments
I Want It All Share – $35 (postage included)
Includes both of the above shares
- Paper Share
- Ribbon and Embellishment Share
- Bonus: 50 Pearl Embellishments
The deadline to sign up will be Noon, CST on January 5th. The order will be placed and expedited on January 6th, so you will receive your shares as quickly as possible.
- The Share in which you wish to participate
- Your PayPal email address
- Your mailing address
I will send out PayPal invoices beginning January 2, 2015.Until next time…
From December 29th – December 31st, 11:50 PM MT, I am offering the following perks for anyone who places an online order:
- DOUBLE “Shop with Schach” reward points. When you reach 500 “Shop with Schach” points, you will earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from The Stampin’ Schach in appreciation of being a loyal Stampin’ Schach customer! Read more about my customer loyalty program HERE.
- FREE paper! Receive 100 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of retired Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper. Once I receive notification of your order, I will place your paper in the mail! (Supplies are limited…for the first ten people who order.)
- FREE tutorial! You will receive a PDF on how to create this card, using the NEW You Plus Me stamp set from the Occasions Catalog!
Remember, the Holiday Catalog expires January 5, 2015.
Be sure to check these out:
As the New Year approaches, I always reflect upon the past year and think about what I can do differently. One of the changes I would like to make for 2015 is playing in more challenges. I am starting with today’s card, which I will be entering into the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. Featuring the new Stampin’ Up! You Plus Me stamp set, this card also showcases the Stacked With Love paper stack. Enjoy!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This finished card measures 5-1/2″ wide by 4-1/4″ long.
- Coordination! It is so easy to create with Stampin’ Up! products because they coordinate. Just look how these three different patterns from the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack work so well with each other!
- Making it fit! After inking the “You + Me” circle with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, it was stamped onto Whisper White card stock. I used the third smallest Circle framelit to cut it out. Although it is smaller than the original image, it fits the sketch better.
- Here’s my heart! As a finishing touch, a small heart was punched from Polka Dot Real Red designer paper. It really “pops” against the black, don’t you think?
Today’s card is the first of three Valentine cards I need to make. The papers I used are included in the Occasions Catalog share which I am offering. (You can read more about the shares in this post.)
Dog Treat Recipe
In my Christmas Eve post comments, Mary requested my Dog Treat Recipe. It’s super easy to make. Here it is:
2-1/2 C whole wheat flour
1/2 C non-fat dry milk (powdered)
1 tsp each of sugar and slt
6 T of margarine
Mix ingredients with about 1/2 C cold water. Knead for 3 minutes. Roll to 1/2″ thick and cut into dog bones. Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
These treats have earned the Muffy~Brody~Lexi Seal of Approval!
As always, your comments are important to me. Won’t you let me know what you think of today’s card? It’s a little different for me, but I tried to keep it “fresh”! Plus, if you have furbabies, I am very interested in knowing if your kids love these treats as much as the Schach Pack! Of course, if you ever have questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am an only an email away. Until next time…