“With a grateful heart” is a wonderful sentiment. It conveys more than a simple “thank you” does and is perfect for those special people in your life who have truly went above and beyond for you. It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the lovely Anne Marie has a fabulous sketch for us. It could be perfect for showcasing your favorite designer paper OR it can take on a cleaner vibe like the card I created. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The Autumn Leaves bundle is one of my fall favorites. With its lovely sentiments and beautiful die cuts, it very quickly became my “Go To” bundle for autumn cards. I love the look of the leaf cluster against this simple background. The texture provided by the Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder provides a rich backdrop, and also looks lovely on the leaves themselves. Wink of Stella adds a beautiful sheen.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s “A Grateful Heart Card”, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Hi, everybody! It’s me, Nueve! I have been busy being a good boy. Even though I would rather be outside playing, I have snuggled with Uncle Q by the firebox. It doesn’t have fire in it yet, but Mom says it won’t be long now that Fall is here. Uncle Q is just about ready to retire from being a show dog. I think they call it retire ’cause he’s getting old and is tired. He’s been tired before, so he is re-tiring. He has to win one more time in ‘bedience and then he will have a ‘bedience title. He gets to do that next month.
I have also been a good brother to Sixx. I keep her company in the yard so she doesn’t get lonely. It makes her smile. I also help her practice trick dog things. She’s going to try to get her trick dog title in November. She’s going to spin, fetch, do hand signal things, jump, come and some other tricky stuff.
We have also been guarding the neighborhood. Two houses down they have had a ground hog snooping around. Will we let ground hogs invade OUR yard?
Sixxy and I both say “WHEN GROUND HOGS FLY” to that!
I have also been doing show dog things. I LOVE dog shows. I love to run around the ring with Michelle and have people clap for us.
Michelle and I also love to look handsome in the ring. Well, I think she likes to look pretty, but I like to look handsome. She always looks at me and smiles. I like it when she smiles at me.
I like it when the judge smiles at me, too. I was a VERY good boy this day and got a big Group 2 ribbon. Group is when I get to run around the ring with other working dogs like Akitas and Dobermans and Rottweilers and Huskies and more. There were 16 different other working dogs this day.
I also like it when my Mom smiles, too!
Making people smile is one of my most important jobs. I am a working dog. I am Good Boy Nueve!
Check out the ONLINE Catalog HERE!
Check out the wonderful offerings that are available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
Have A Big Wish List? Join Stampin’ Up!
Any time is a wonderful time to join Stampin’ Up! If you love to craft and thrive on being part of a creative community, then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. Sign up today and you’ll receive your pick of $125 worth of products for only $99! You will also receive free business supplies, FREE shipping AND a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit in your Starter Kit
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Some prices were reduced September 23rd.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!