You rock my world! It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week I am hosting our monthly theme challenge. I went with one which I hope you will find fun: Lost in Space. The sky is the limit on what you can use on your project. You can feature rocket ships, astronauts, celestial bodies such as the sun, moon, stars or planets, and more. Simply let your imagination take flight into the stratosphere. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Designer paper came to the rescue with this week’s challenge! The Stargazing collection, with its colorful planets and subtle starry backgrounds, was absolutely perfect for a Lost in Space theme. I was very lucky to find the perfect sentiment in a music stamp set, Enjoy the Rhythm. Glitter-adorned planetary rings and an entire galaxy of rhinestones light up the sky. And strangely enough while I was creating this card, the words of Captain James T. Kirk echoed in my head. “Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no man has gone before!” Yep—I was a Trekkie!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s “You Rock My World Card”, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Check out the ONLINE Catalog HERE!
Check out the wonderful offerings that are available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
Have A Big Wish List? Join Stampin’ Up!
Any time is a wonderful time to join Stampin’ Up! If you love to craft and thrive on being part of a creative community, then becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator may be the perfect opportunity for you. Sign up today and you’ll receive your pick of $125 worth of products for only $99! You will also receive free business supplies, FREE shipping AND a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit in your Starter Kit
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!